Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to help African people in Africa currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Doesn't surprise me one bit, you should see the delusional pro blacks we have here in ny. Completely uneducated ******s who just make up there own religion and history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk&sns=em
    Name me something they are delusional about that you personally have evidence for? Why are you guys so obsessed with blacks all the way down to "bbc"? Being pro-black doesn't mean you hate white, but for someone who claim to be superior, y'all just can't leave the black man alone.

I have not seen a black dude start any of these insecure threads. It is always you guys because you need our attention. Why? I am in the club and white chicks whispering in my ear that they don't **** with white dudes like I am supposed to be impress. I couldn't keep white girls off me in highschool, being hound in college, to the point where I had one dropped me home from club night and she wouldn't leave until I invited her in. What's with the obsession? Y'all have some beautiful people in your race, too, so what is the obsession? People want our civilizations, so they came up with pseudosciences of naming the Eastern Africans caucasoid , knowing damn well blacks are most diverse race on the planet. We have all the world's features. Leave us alone. It is why Africa has been stagnated since the 14th century, and it is due to your obsession with us.
    Last edited by megas30; 02-08-2016, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      Don't forget the Severan Dynasty (2-3rd century A.D) Septimus Severus and his sons. Emperors of Rome. You begged for it...hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Yeah, because random ass threads in NSB are about Africans too eh?

Emasculation at its finest.
        Looking at the pic your sig, not sure if it is authentic, but imagine someone looking at that and claiming they were Arabs or caucasian? This what I have experience with many black ancient Egypt deniers. Though Arabs is not race, because I know many people from that region and they told me the original Arabs are Yemenis who are actually black as well and got lighter overtime through inter-mixing.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Name me something they are delusional about that you personally have evidence for? Why are you guys so obsessed with blacks all the way down to "bbc"? Being pro-black doesn't mean you hate white, but for someone who claim to be superior, y'all just can't leave the black man alone.

I have not seen a black dude start any of these insecure threads. It is always you guys because you need our attention. Why? I am in the club and white chicks whispering in my ear that they don't **** with white dudes like I am supposed to be impress. I couldn't keep white girls off me in highschool, being hound in college, to the point where I had one dropped me home from club night and she wouldn't leave until I invited her in. What's with the obsession? Y'all have some beautiful people in your race, too, so what is the obsession? People want our civilizations, so they came up with pseudosciences of naming the Eastern Africans caucasoid , knowing damn well blacks are most diverse race on the planet. We have all the world's features. Leave us alone. It is why Africa has been stagnated since the 14th century, and it is due to your obsession with us.
          Lmao, at bragging about a white girl. Why is that something worth bragging about? Is a white woman better than a black one? Does she make you feel better about yourself?

I can't blame you though, I wouldn't want to wake up next to a god damn doo rag either.

As far as Egypt goes, I actually clicked your link you posted, it's a forum just like this one. And one of the topics on the front page is about frying chicken. Is this really the expert source you want to present to me?

And ps, I could care less who built the pyramids, but the need to build yourself up by constantly claiming other peoples cultures, inventions, and democracies, shows the insecurity of the black man in 2016 and beyond.

Comment

Lmao, at bragging about a white girl. Why is that something worth bragging about? Is a white woman better than a black one? Does she make you feel better about yourself?

I can't blame you though, I wouldn't want to wake up next to a god damn doo rag either.

As far as Egypt goes, I actually clicked your link you posted, it's a forum just like this one. And one of the topics on the front page is about frying chicken. Is this really the expert source you want to present to me?

And ps, I could care less who built the pyramids, but the need to build yourself up by constantly claiming other peoples cultures, inventions, and democracies, shows the insecurity of the black man in 2016 and beyond.
            ****in died.

Comment

Coming from the most insecure poster on the site. Ironic

Comment

That bold was meant for alexkid. Something for him to think and whine about. I don't really feel white chicks like that though. The order is blacks, Asians, Latina, and then white chick if she's got fit @ss and thighs. Sleeping with numerous chicks is nothing to brag about. These chicks, today, are literally sleeping with canine. Check out luxortv. Dude, I even get hit on by white guys. The thing is what's with the obsession with us blacks if we are inferior and not contributing anything to society?

Blacks are not claiming anyone's culture. It is the other way around. The world wants to deny black culture and achievements. Imagine 2000 years from now a new race springs up. Hypothetically speaking, let's say they're blue. What if this blue race turn around and deny everything whites ever accomplished? Human history is a shared history, so there is no need suppress or distort what one set of people have accomplished, because at end of the day, the accomplishment benefits the entire human race.

Think about this, let's say black was the first race started out in Africa, if we expand throughout the globe, it means a white race never left Africa. A black race did. So, if these blacks are wandering foreign environment before they "evolved", who do think is responsible for laying the foundations in these foreign lands? So, can you blame blacks for declaring to be the first in these parts?
                Last edited by megas30; 02-08-2016, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Bro, you ain't waking up next to females, period.

Funny how they say most racists are sheltered virgins who can't attract the opposite sex. They also say most have lower than average IQ's. You're a prime example.

Comment

• Not even remotely close, afrocentrist extremists. The Egyptians never were and never will be sub saharan blacks, they were of middle eastern races like they still are today. They had black slaves but that's where it ends.

You can feed your insecurities as much as you want and you can try to repeat your lies as much as you want untill it becomes truth in your deluded insecure minds, it's still a fairy tale that no experts agree with. Deal with it.

Comment

There is such a sadness about insecure liars like megas30. So incredibly insecure some people are about the extreme lack of accomplishments of their people's history that they try to plagiarize others' work All to feel better about themselves. I mean their evidence is afrocentric sources and the bible, that's their scientific research. LOL.

I actually have atleast some sympathy for the likes of him because they really don't have anything to be proud of. It's the white nationalists who claim all the middle eastern civilizations as theirs who are strange cases because they already have the massive European empires to be proud of.

I'm impartial here, I'm middle eastern myself and I have to deal with these black and white racists trying to claim my races' history as theirs. Weirdo's out there online.
                      Last edited by BKM-; 02-08-2016, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X