No announcement yet.

beterbiev has the best chance of the krusher upset IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    What about the other Russians, Bivol & Mekhontsev and the Ukrainian Gvozdyk?
    No chance all those guys
    Get eaten alive by KKKOV

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      I think Beterbiev can and will beat him he already beat him in the amatuers. I think he's too green right now he needs atleast two more fights
      I don't think so. Kovalev has transformed since he first entered the pros.. he fights completely different, he's more mobile and aggressive. At the same time cautious too. Beterbiev is quite stiff, a slow heavy handed fighter that I can't picture handling Kovalev. He's capable of going down too and Kovalev's power is unreal.

Beterbiev is good, probably the only guy who can beat Kovalev..

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalev #1 View Post
        I don't think so. Kovalev has transformed since he first entered the pros.. he fights completely different, he's more mobile and aggressive. At the same time cautious too. Beterbiev is quite stiff, a slow heavy handed fighter that I can't picture handling Kovalev. He's capable of going down too and Kovalev's power is unreal.

Beterbiev is good, probably the only guy who can beat Kovalev..
        Man I'm just very excited for artur he has been impressive in the few fights he has hopefully he fights better competition when he comes back
        Artur beat up cloud way more impressive than even Adonis did

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Man I'm just very excited for artur he has been impressive in the few fights he has hopefully he fights better competition when he comes back
          Artur beat up cloud way more impressive than even Adonis did
          Same! I'm excited to see him fight anyone honestly, I'd love to see him fight Shabranskyy

I think Al is going to save Stevenson for Beterbiev, then clash the two russians after he milks some fights off Beterbiev of course...

Comment

I think he can beat him too.

Comment

this beterbiev guy has no head movement or jab. i've heard some whoppers in my day but jimminy crickets

Comment

Beterbiev has deceptive hand speed which gives him that puncher's chance, but that's all he has. His style is otherwise too slow.

Comment

Beterbiev has a shot, in the future. He needs to fight 3 or more fights against top 10.
                  Kov is at the top of his game right now, it is going to take someone that can take punches for 12 rounds to win. Beterbiev just doesn't have the rounds and experience to go at him yet.
                  Beterbiev passes the eye test, he has some good skills. Need to see more development, before Kov fight.
                  When is Beterbiev going to fight? He has been out a while.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                    When is Beterbiev going to fight? He has been out a while.
                    I've heard he'll be back in action in late March/early April.

Comment

Beterbeiv got injured in training though and after only 9 pro fights he's been out of the ring for 7 months with no opponent scheduled. So we can probably assume that it was a fairly serious shoulder injury which needed a lengthy recovery time. There is a chance he might not be the same fighter when he returns.

Comment

Working...
                      X