Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    It's still up lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOM...KFm5mxqy8r1zfg

Boxing videos were really fun to make but it took too much time so I lost interest. I think most of the other fellas felt the same. Rooster did make a couple of videos from time to time more recently though, one of Marciano of Tyson I believe.
    Oh yeah aha, I tried searching for Yaman boxing videos I meant, forgot what your channel was till you said T15, Reznick and Rooster both lost their channels when BoxingUnion went down and a few others, BlackIrish lost his and the greatest Azumah Nelson Highlight video along with it
    Last edited by NChristo; 01-25-2016, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Oh yeah aha, I tried searching for Yaman boxing videos I meant, forgot what your channel was till you said T15, Reznick and Rooster both lost their channels when BoxingUnion went down and a few others, BlackIrish lost his and the greatest Azumah Nelson Highlight video a long with it
      Yeah it's a shame. That's why it's important to always keep backups. These guys lost a ton of stuff they worked hard on.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        You don't have social graces do you? Its obvious from your posts what your opinion of this poster was/is. The man can't defend himself as said, so to start a debate is unwarranted...

BKM from congrats on your "history" I enjoy your posts regularly.
        i ain't starting no debate

Comment

Nah Ziggy was Poet n I didn't forget him I just didn't feel like mentioning him , the guy did my head in, after I had him in a ''debate'' about Monzon everytime I posted he called me a moron that knew nothing of the sport and hung off Monzon's nuts, this was all because I put up an argument for Monzon being a top 5 Middleweight and he did nothing but insult me when I asked for his rebbutal as to how Monzon wasn't in the top 5. I actually left for a little bit because I couldn't post anything without him sticking his nose in, then had too leave for personal reasons n think I missed a year or so, when I came back he was still going on about it.
          Although before that we got on fine, think he must of got possessed or something.
          Yeah, I think he was one of those guys that if you somehow got on the wrong side of, he would lose his **** in a pretty wacky, nutty way. Odd guy that mostly seemed cool, but there were definitely some cracks there that if you saw through would freak you out a little.

Comment

Manchine was TheGreatA, 99% certain he was anyway.

Ah never realised that was you, wasn't you a part of Rooster's boxing group who made videos (BoxingUnion I think) ?, forgot about Thread Stealer , mad seeing as next too Scott he always had the best avi's from what I can remember.
            Yeah it was. He changed his name quite a lot before settling with GreatA. It's a real pity he stopped posting. I actually saw him pop in once or twice a year or two after left. Disappeared again though.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              It's been 10 years and I must say this is my favorite forum section I've been in on the internet. It has had up and downs but one thing was always the same, it was entertaining.

It's too bad that none of the posters who were active in 06 are still around(I don't think). Great historians like Yogi, K-Dog, ManOrMachine and they had hilarious confrontations with ones like Butterfly, blockhead and others. I wonder if they're still around, maybe some old heads will join in.
              10 years around here and you still ain't worth ****.

I joke, I joke, good stuff BKM. Thanks for the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Yeah it was. He changed his name quite a lot before settling with GreatA. It's a real pity he stopped posting. I actually saw him pop in once or twice a year or two after left. Disappeared again though.
                He's back (after being away for 3 years) posting on another site.

Comment

There's an interesting thread called "POET exposed" from way back that explains a hell of a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                    There's an interesting thread called "POET exposed" from way back that explains a hell of a lot!!
                    Theres an intresting condition known as "Down's syndrome" that explains an awful lot about you Australian nutbag.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Theres an intresting condition known as "Down's syndrome" that explains an awful lot about you Australian nutbag.
                      Reminds me of an old high school teacher of mine that used to tell us not to laugh at afflicted people, but rather to feel sorry for them. I figured why not both, like in this case.

Comment

Working...
                      X