No announcement yet.

Why was Mayweather allowed to duck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR BERTO! View Post
    The 154 Canelo that schooled Trout yes, the 152 version Mayweather fought no, you say other wise ur a liar.
    Lmao. There's literally an excuse for every fight after Mayweather beats someone u ppl think he's scared to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
      Lmao. There's literally an excuse for every fight after Mayweather beats someone u ppl think he's scared to fight.
      So true and its old , I dont know about you but Im sick to death of these sour grape losers who said before the fights Floyd was going to get beat and after are full of excuses , time and time again this is what happened .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        So true and its old , I dont know about you but Im sick to death of these sour grape losers who said before the fights Floyd was going to get beat and after are full of excuses , time and time again this is what happened .
        It is what it is, bro. These people refuse to give Mayweather credit for anything. It makes me laugh more than it bothers me, though. I someone makes a post or video exposing the 180s people make after Floyd beats these fighters, though

Comment

Originally posted by TheSwiftAsSa5in View Post
          his mandatories ?
          Forget mandatories I want to know why was he allowed to Roid for so long

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Mandatories more often than not are the toughest opponents out there. But Floyd is a cherry picker, no wonder he holds records like most former champs fought and beat and similar records that don't mean anything in the big scheme of things but words for effect.
            What risks did he take is what people want to know! Not how many past it champs he fought and beat.
            Whens the last time you looked at the alphabet ratings? More often than not mandatories are nobodys.

Comment

Mayweather is very powerful in boxing. Hell, he was WBA and WBC 154 pound champ for over two years without ever defending those titles. He told Maidana he could not use a legal brand of boxing gloves and made it stick. He has his own personal referee in Kenny Bayless. Mayweather brings in the millions and he pretty much calls the shots. Mandatories are for lesser fighters but not for Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
              X