No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto: "No matter by what way, I will win"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto: "No matter by what way, I will win"

Not sure if this has been posted but here you go...

On the Ropes Boxing Radio Episode 73 featured an exclusive interview with
    Hall of Fame trainer Emanuel Steward, who is currently in training with Miguel Cotto for his upcoming junior middleweight title bout against undefeated Yuri Foremen. Towards the end of the interview, thanks to Emanuel Steward, fans were treated with a surprise cameo appearance from Cotto himself. This allowed for some special insight from Miguel pertaining to his upcoming June 5 clash with Foreman at Yankees Stadium. Here are some excerpts from that interview:

Jenna J: Hey Miguel, this is Jenna J from On the Ropes. How are you doing today?

Miguel Cotto: Doing very very good, just handling the training and having fun with it.

JJ: How have your preparations been going with Manny Steward for your fight with Yuri Foreman?

MC: We have been training good, you know. We trained for a lot of things to make them good. We’re training to do good in the fight..

JJ: What one thing do you see yourself having to do to be successful against Yuri?

MC: Just the kind of camp we have here in Tampa, all the weeks we trained for the fight, and the hard work we have for the fight are going to make us the winners on June 5th.

Geoffrey Ciani: How excited are you to be fighting in Yankee stadium for the fight time in over 30 years.

MC: It's good for me you know. It's a real pleasure for me fighting in the Yankee stadium. It's a new building but it's a legendary team who’s played there, the Yankees from New York.It's more than a pleasure for me fighting there.

JJ: Do you have a prediction for June 5th?

MC: No matter by what way I will win. The fight is going to be for the fans, we are going to be the winners.

JJ:. Is there anything you want to say to all your fans out there?

MC:. For the fans I know they are expecting a good fight. Like always, Miguel makes it that way and it's going to be the same for this night—a good show, good kind of fight for all my fans all around the world.

This is good, it's been a while since he's thrown a low blow. War Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post

Good one Dom.

Comment

Cotto will win but it will be a good fight. Foreman is pretty good...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          this.

guerra cotto!

Comment

No matter by what way? hes gna hit him in the nuts when d reff is not looking then knee hes face when he bends forward from d pain lol jk jk cotto war cotto this is sparta this one dont got plaster in hes glove dw!!!

Comment

He said he would win no matter what against Pac. This time he better do everything to win like in the judah fight.

Comment

His English is not that precise, he is still learning.

Clearly he meant by Decision or KO.

Buch of trolls

Comment

cotto even prepared to win by robbery???

Comment

i hope miguels right...it would be pretty bad if he lost to foreman..i hope he wins this one

Comment

Working...
                    X