Red K his ass
          red k majestiC and Diggler UK

Comment

• Originally posted by majestiC View Post
            We shall free Cornwall one day!
            I'll smash your teeth in someday

Comment

• Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
              Yea I know hes an attention whore, but its pretty bad when someone on the internet annoys me enough for me to want to physically hurt them.
              lol at the attention whore haha. so i express my oppinion which is pretty much accurate and all i get is that im joking. but i guess you americans are just to dumb to realise that. go watch you redneck football and eat hamburgers or whatever it is you americans do. americans HATE europe and always will, i laugh at my fellow europeans they are to naive, they dont want ot realise it. but thats how it is. americans never gives respect to euroepan fighters, lennox lewis is a prime example of that. even in american television you ridicule europeans and non-americans. i have already given proof of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Red K his ass
                don't bother.

i assure you he ain't turning red.
                Last edited by WhoreUs; 07-16-2009, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
                  Yea I know hes an attention whore, but its pretty bad when someone on the internet annoys me enough for me to want to physically hurt them.
                  the guy hates americans because of what he THINKS,
                  like he knows about us.

Comment

• Originally posted by arargh View Post
                    lol at the attention whore haha. so i express my oppinion which is pretty much accurate and all i get is that im joking. but i guess you americans are just to dumb to realise that. go watch you redneck football and eat hamburgers or whatever it is you americans do. americans HATE europe and always will, i laugh at my fellow europeans they are to naive, they dont want ot realise it. but thats how it is. americans never gives respect to euroepan fighters, lennox lewis is a prime example of that. even in american television you ridicule europeans and non-americans. i have already given proof of that.
                    your a joke son,

all your posts are sig worthy lol,

i even got my sig from you lol

Comment

• **** isn't funny, but people need to chill out getting up in arms and such.

Comment

Working...
                      X