Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which land animals could beat a Grizzly Bear in a fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Greyhound will always beat and crush any bear or caribou in the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike W View Post
      I think that a fully grown elephant may be the only animal that would safe from a grizzly bear.

But I don't know much about Polar Bears and never hear anything about how strong they are. I just assumed grizzlies are the strongest of all the bears. I heard that there is another bear, I can't remember it's name, but it is the largest of the bear family and it's about twice the size of a grizzly, but still the grizzly is a lot stronger.
      No the polar bear is the biggest

Comment

. I heard that there is another bear, I can't remember it's name, but it is the largest of the bear family and it's about twice the size of a grizzly, but still the grizzly is a lot stronger.
        That would be a polar bear. lol

Comment

I think that a fully grown elephant may be the only animal that would safe from a grizzly bear.

But I don't know much about Polar Bears and never hear anything about how strong they are. I just assumed grizzlies are the strongest of all the bears. I heard that there is another bear, I can't remember it's name, but it is the largest of the bear family and it's about twice the size of a grizzly, but still the grizzly is a lot stronger.

I think the Hippo is the p4p champ but Elephant is proly the strongest kicker.

I mean I saw an elephant win a plane pulling race (think of a big 747) against like 50 midgets in the famous tv show man versus beast.

You get hit with one of those stomps and you are joining the great majority quickly.

Comment

Kodiak Bear, that's the name. It says those bears can weigh up to 1,600 pounds.

I remember reading that Grizzly average around 750 pounds.

Comment

Kodiak Bear, that's the name. It says those bears can weigh up to 1,600 pounds.

I remember reading that Grizzly average around 750 pounds.
              I thought a Kodiak was a grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I think the Hippo is the p4p champ but Elephant is proly the strongest kicker.

I mean I saw an elephant win a plane pulling race (think of a big 747) against like 50 midgets in the famous tv show man versus beast.

You get hit with one of those stomps and you are joining the great majority quickly.
                OKay, so elephants and hippos would beat the Grizzly. How about the rhino or giraffe??

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I thought a Kodiak was a grizzly.

different places classify them differently

Comment

What about a pizzly bear?

Comment

grizzly beats a lion every time.

Comment

Working...
                      X