No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson+Sergey KOVELEV=Hopkins retirement Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adonis Stevenson+Sergey KOVELEV=Hopkins retirement Home

The Extremely Overrated Hopkins is not safe in this division. There is no way he gets out of here with Any legitimacy with his world title intact. He got Outboxed by the even more overrated Chad Dawson. Who Adnis Stevenson and Sergey(if he had a match with him) destroyed in 1 round.

With Ward moving up and being more "unnatural" lets say than Hopkins, he would also destroy him.

Its looking bleak for him, I would crawl back under that rock and retire as hes not in the top 5 best light heavies in the world imo.

He'll find a way to duck them both and people will make excuses for him.

Comment

I don't wanna say "fail" but it is kind of embarrassing how you misspelled "poopkins" jus sayin...edit.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins is the only boxer that I hate.

I really do wish the worst for Bernard Hopkins. I really do.

Comment

Your posts are very annoying but eventually someone will beat Hopkins, probably not these two bums though. Stevenson is an unskilled fighter with a punch. Kovalev has skills but is too straight up and down and will be easy to hit by a sound and accurate puncher. Neither are that good, nor will have a lasting impact on the division. Just like Dawson, they will be bounced rather quickly because in the grand schemes of things, they aren't that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Your posts are very annoying but eventually someone will beat Hopkins, probably not these two bums though. Stevenson is an unskilled fighter with a punch. Kovalev has skills but is too straight up and down and will be easy to hit by a sound and accurate puncher. Neither are that good, nor will have a lasting impact on the division. Just like Dawson, they will be bounced rather quickly because in the grand schemes of things, they aren't that good.
            No. just all kinds of No

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Agreed. Hopkins is an old man. It's a level playing field just because of his age.

Comment

I wont hold it against Hopkins for not wanting to fight these guys. He's done a lot in his career and he's almost 50. But if he's willing to stick around and hold onto the belt, then there should be no excuses. Stevenson and Kovalev are both champions.

Comment

upping as I posted this before the fight 1 week.

Comment

Poopkins will duck them

Comment

Working...
                    X