Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's the most visually stunning game ever..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
    Show me a $400 PC that can play games at that detail.
    Easy, Especially since gtx 750 ti came out. Ebay has manufactured refurbished PC's from Gateway, Dell, and other companies slap a 750ti in there no need to upgrade PSU and you have something stronger than PS4.

My first PC that I used for gaming was a dell with an i5 650 in it, all I did was add a graphics card and it played every game I threw at it, I even upgraded the cpu to an i7 880 but I sold it a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      And yet still inferior to PC.
      You don't get it. At a certain point it stops being about the hardware and it starts being about the coding. As better engines are developed and the potential is fully utilized, I guarentee you games 5 years from now will look 10 times better than they do now on the PS4.

If you don't believe me, just look at Grand Theft Auto 5. History has shown that if given the time and resources, developers can do incredible things with limited hardware. We havent seen the PS4's limits yet, while the xbox one is already showing signs of its inferior architecture, all PS4 games are 1080p but The xbox struggles running modern game engines at that resolution.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-28-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        You don't get it. At a certain point it stops being about the hardware and it starts being about the coding. As better engines are developed and the potential is fully utilized, I guarentee you games 5 years from now will look 10 times better than they do now on the PS4.

If you don't believe me, just look at Grand Theft Auto 5. History has shown that if given the time and resources, developers can do incredible things with limited hardware. We havent seen the PS4's limits yet, while the xbox one is already showing signs of its inferior architecture, all PS4 games are 1080p but The xbox struggles running modern game engines at that resolution.
        Watch dogs is 900p on the ps4

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
          Watch dogs is 900p on the ps4
          At least it's running.

790p on the xbox and not at all on the PC.

Comment

Not the sort of gaming narrative I tend to enjoy, but yes it looks awesome.

Comment

I hope Metal gear solid 5 looks like this when it comes out next year!!

Comment

come on people, you kno this game is gonna suck

Comment

What about this....

Comment

Looks pretty good visually. Use the same components that the consoles use in a PC and you will have a worse experience in terms of performance on the PC simply because games aren't optimised well for the PC. I've been a PC gamer through and through since 2005 and the only game that I have played on the console since then PROPERLY has been the The Last of Us (probably the best game ever in my book).

Comment

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
                      Holy crap !...There's some screen tearing issues here & there but apart from that , those graphics are really amazing !

Do you play PC games?

Comment

Working...
                      X