Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who's Floyd supposed to fight in May???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's Floyd supposed to fight in May???

If not Maidana, who's won a title there now, and is coming off three decent/solid wins at 147???

I honestly don't see a realistic and possible option for May that's legit other then him now. I don't see the problem with Floyd fighting and unifying titles against another Welterweight coming off a decent win streak.

It's better then the Guerrero fight.

It'll be Maidana, the illusion of getting Floyd KOed is there and after that performance, people will tune in.

But then again khan has a win over maidana, so I hope they don't use that to promote a khan fight.

Comment

I still think it will be Amir Khan. They'll play the "Khan beat Maidana" card.

Comment

Always reverts back to Floyd huh?? He could always fight Lara.

Comment

It's going to be Khan, I'd imagine it's a done deal.

I'd rather Maidana though which is funny considering Khan beat him.

Not a great fight but solid. I can't be too mad at a unification fight but like I said it's not going to happen it's going to be Khan.

Comment

If Floyd can remove that Tampon, Pac.

Comment

It will be someone who is willing to take a payoff. Someone who is either coming up in weight by 1 or 2 divisions or someone who has to come down in weight. Someone who has never seen a big payday. Like Floyd says...this is a business...all business. He cares nothing about the fans and what they want. He just wants to secure is marketable 0. Floyd is a coward!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                If not Maidana, who's won a title there now, and is coming off three decent/solid wins at 147???

I honestly don't see a realistic and possible option for May that's legit other then him now. I don't see the problem with Floyd fighting and unifying titles against another Welterweight coming off a decent win streak.

It's better then the Guerrero fight.
                and when Mayweather beats Maidana convincingly, the same people will say Maidana was not a credible opponent and that he beat an overrated Broner for a shot. Gotta love boxing "fans"

Comment

Just make Khan. Its a throwaway fight.

Devon blew his chance. Porter has a deadline to fight Brook. Garcia doesn't want it yet.

Maidana vs. Thurman is a better fight that I'm sure 95% of fans want to see anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Just make Khan. Its a throwaway fight.

Devon blew his chance. Porter has a deadline to fight Brook. Garcia doesn't want it yet.

Maidana vs. Thurman is a better fight that I'm sure 95% of fans want to see anyways.
                    That's what's going to happen.

Maidana-Thurman
                    Brook-Porter
                    Garcia-Pauli

And.....

You know it.

Comment

Working...
                    X