No announcement yet.

stream for Kameda fights here!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
    Classless bum. Showboating towards daiki. Wish team kameda didn't take the fight. Hope this lazy chump doesn't get another payday. Hate it when a fighter fails to make weight then pushes and roughs his opponent up with an unfair advantage.
    Well TBH, BOTH fighters were showboating towards one another. Can't fault one without faulting the other, AND let's not bring up The kameda bros past as they are THE most classless Nihonjin boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
      Well TBH, BOTH fighters were showboating towards one another. Can't fault one without faulting the other, AND let's not bring up The kameda bros past as they are THE most classless Nihonjin boxers.
      Ah really? My bad I haven't been following them closely for very long. Just didn't like the situation before during and after this fight. What have they done in the past?

Anyway moving on from this I'm looking forward to the return of KO dynamite uchiyama at the end of the month

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
        Ah really? My bad I haven't been following them closely for very long. Just didn't like the situation before during and after this fight. What have they done in the past?

Anyway moving on from this I'm looking forward to the return of KO dynamite uchiyama at the end of the month
        No worries. When Daiki fought daisuke naito back in 07' he resorted to using elbows, punches and body slammed naito because he was getting outclassed. He ended up getting suspended for a while because of that. His brother Koki wasn't allowed to fight because he was the one that told Daiki to foul the hell out of naito when he was working the corner. Koki also has rammed opponents heads into turnbuckles during bouts out of frustration. Tomoki is the least classless, although he really doesn't show any respect towards opponents and speaks of his opponents negatively. Their father has a LIFETIME BAN from ever working his son's corners for beating a ref.

Out of all the Japanese fighters, I'd have to say my favorites are kazuto Ioka followed by Hozumi Hasegawa and Akira Yaegashi.

Comment

Working...
        X