No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 OFFICAL TRAILER!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 OFFICAL TRAILER!!!!!!

This fall Resident Evil 6 will be released. It's going to be one of the greatest games ever!!! It's confirmed that zombies, real zombies will be in 6. And ive heard that you get to play two storys. One will be a all guns blazing action type like Resident Evil 4 and 5. The other story will be more surival horror like the older resident evils. This is gonna be ****in epic!!!!! Man I cant wait!

[IMG][/IMG]

You're kinda late to the party bro.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=508546

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      You're kinda late to the party bro.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=508546

well ********

Comment

i doubt it will be as good as max payne 3

Comment

Originally posted by Sick/ View Post
          i doubt it will be as good as max payne 3

oh c'mon, the Resident Evil series is the best video game series ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            Agreed.

Comment

First 3 were great games it lost it's way after them. You can't judge a game by a trailer. Operation Racoon City looked good in the trailers but it turned out to be a massive pile of crap.

Comment

first 4 are atg. 5 was garbage and if 6 is the same then the RE series will take a big hit. i reckon 6 will be nowhere near as good as the first few games and will be pretty much like re5 all action and no real RE

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  First 3 were great games it lost it's way after them. You can't judge a game by a trailer. Operation Racoon City looked good in the trailers but it turned out to be a massive pile of crap.
                  truth. RE has changed way too much over the years and not in a good way

Comment

Bold statement considering final fantasy cod gow gow halo elder scrolls. It's in with tough tough company bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X