Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Discussion] When Girls Cheat, Whos to Blame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheaters are attention whores, they're to blame and the worse thing you can do to them is break up with them, don't get angry, hell even laugh about the situation, act like you don't give a damn.

That girl's ego would go from the high chambers of heaven all the way down to the hot lavas of hell. She'd be begging you for forgiveness within days, guarantee.

Comment

If they're easy to get, they're easy to lose.

Comment

Girl I was fucking was at it cos her fella, (who she went back to, lol) couldn't do it for her, she needed me for her octogasms lol.

Oh he is a jaffa to, so couldn't get her up the spout, and couldn't even do anything about it when him and his mate caught me and her in bed loooooool.

So I say the 'you' option.

Comment

She is, primarily. The other guy is too if he knows she isn't single and even more so if he knows you personally.

Comment

Men get as far as women let them. The whore is to blame. I hope she gets pregnant with siamese ******s.

Comment

Who cares, just cheat back on her, that's what I do.

I have no idea why people value companionship with just 1 person, if they are a cheater just move on to the next one, there is an endless supply of females. I don't need much less want only 1 of them.

Comment

True story.

I had a girlfriend who I knew was a legit hoe because she had made out with 2 of my cousins. I tried to be the nice guy and tried to make her change. I respected her as a lady. That resulted in her acting as a civilized person around me and releasing her slut tendencies with everyone else but me. Lol Im stupid as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  The last option if its you DJ; but for anyone else its 50/50.
                  i cant help im sexy..

Comment

the woman, the guy she is sleeping with might not know she has anybody else

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                      True story.

I had a girlfriend who I knew was a legit hoe because she had made out with 2 of my cousins. I tried to be the nice guy and tried to make her change. I respected her as a lady. That resulted in her acting as a civilized person around me and releasing her slut tendencies with everyone else but me. Lol Im stupid as fuck.
                      cant turn a hoe into a housewife.

did u get mad at ur cousins or the *****? i woulda just shook my head, and thank'd them for makin me see how i stupid i was bein with her.

Comment

Working...
                      X