Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mia Amber Davis(Road Trip) DEAD at 36 after "routine" knee surgery...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mia Amber Davis(Road Trip) DEAD at 36 after "routine" knee surgery...

Link

Mostly famous for her role in the movie "Road Trip".

Funny ass movie. This sucks. She was a lil heavy BUT THE BIITCH WAS FINE! I would have wifed her in a heartbeat. This sucks to see a sexy ass girl die...damn....she a had a nice big ol' ass....

36 very sad.......................Nate likes fat girls thats cool i have fcked a few plumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      36 very sad.......................Nate likes fat girls thats cool i have fcked a few plumpers.
      You like old school rap. You know my man redman! "I like a fat chick with a body ENORMOUS! It ain't bout da weight yo it's about the performance!" haha Fat chicks need love too. More cushin' for the pushin'!

The biitch was beautiful. Next time the doctor says "oh it's only a routine surgery, you'll be 100% fine and safe" you better put that motha****in in check real quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        You like old school rap. You know my man redman! "I like a fat chick with a body ENORMOUS! It ain't bout da weight yo it's about the performance!" haha Fat chicks need love too. More cushin' for the pushin'!

The biitch was beautiful. Next time the doctor says "oh it's only a routine surgery, you'll be 100% fine and safe" you better put that motha****in in check real quick!
        I would fck her but i got a huge dick,normal white guys that like sticking there dick in a subway station,if was not liable to a ban id post it,I am no heath ledger but i get mine.............Fat girls ar cool if you never fcked fat you never gota great ******* those btches can suck the rust off of a bumper.

Comment

Im from the hood,people around here act like only Latinos and Blacks have it rough try going to school when your 1 of 3 white guys in class.

Comment

Comment

that sucks, but why no info about the surgery?

Comment

RIP, she was a beautiful woman.

PS: sup up with a **** talkin about his dick on the internet... LOL this place cracks me up

Comment

Working...
                X