No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    out of all the top seeds in the 2nd round, Cavs are playing against the best team. The Celtics are no joke. Not a big deal that the series is tied. and don't forget, Lakers were tied 2-2 against the thunder.

and I had a legit question. whats the answer...

why isn't Brown in the starting lineup?

we've won 6 in a row

next question

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      I called these homies for the Jazz series.....if all goes well I hope I will need to call them back for the Suns series.......now I know we need the rest but WTF is up with a whole damn week wait????

Comment

I called these homies for the Jazz series.....if all goes well I hope I will need to call them back for the Suns series.......now I know we need the rest but WTF is up with a whole damn week wait????

......stealing american jobs

lakers, baby!

Comment

Question for the lakers faithful: Why isn't Shannon Brown the starting PG for the Lakers? What does fischer do better than Brown?
          Fisher knows the offense, is a veteran with championship experience, and will always make clutch shots when he needs to.

Brown and Farmar always **** up and don't know how to run the team. How many more clutch shots does Fisher need to make to prove the haters wrong? Brown and Farmar are better coming off the bench,

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
            Fisher knows the offense, is a veteran with championship experience, and will always make clutch shots when he needs to.

Brown and Farmar always **** up and don't know how to run the team. How many more clutch shots does Fisher need to make to prove the haters wrong? Brown and Farmar are better coming off the bench,
            so why not just put Fischer in at clutch moments?

and Brown plays A LOT better when he starts.

Comment

Question for the lakers faithful: Why isn't Shannon Brown the starting PG for the Lakers? What does fischer do better than Brown?
              It's called clutch.....maybe next year it's another story....right now we ride with fish...he has earned it....

Comment

• Lakers VS Suns in 5 or less...........true story............

Lakers Vs Boston Celtics.........Lakers in 6 or less truer story!!!

Comment

Lakers VS Suns in 5 or less...........true story............

Lakers Vs Boston Celtics.........Lakers in 6 or less truer story!!!
                  keep dreaming ric...

magic is still playing.. fyi..

Comment

• As a lifelong undercover lakers fan, I'd like to throw my cnsiderable weight onto the bandwagon for our newest world title in 2010.

Whose **** do I have to bust? Yeks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      As a lifelong undercover lakers fan, I'd like to throw my cnsiderable weight onto the bandwagon for our newest world title in 2010.

Whose **** do I have to bust? Yeks?

yeks is harmless...i kinda feel bad about the heartbreak he's gonna get again this year...well, not THAT bad but still...

Comment

Working...
                      X