Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick is an Eagle

As a fan of the iggles I am pissed.

didnt see this coming...

but whatever works i guess... good to see him get a chance, although im not a fan of his OR the eagles

makes you wonder what McNabb is thinking about now!

Comment

Wow very surprising.

Comment

So he's going to be warming the bench.

Because I would personally ask for the impeachment of all Eagles Owners and Management if they played him over Donovan Mcnabb.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          So he's going to be warming the bench.

Because I would personally ask for the impeachment of all Eagles Owners and Management if they played him over Donovan Mcnabb.
          He won't play over Mcnabb or even really get looked at much at the qb position but I HATE the idea. Yeah the clubhouse is strong but the loss of Jim Johnson and losing Dawkins is already hard enough. I don't like having this kind of circus around the team.

Comment

This is bull****.

Mcnabb has lead the Eagles to 5 NFC championship games! Arguably the best and most consistent NFC-Quarterback in the 2000s.

THe entire time his job has been on the line and gets no support whatsoever. If im Mcnabb I leave that good for nothing organiztion asap let them have their Dog KILLER QB.

Comment

It's dumb to think anyone would replace Donovan Mcnabb IMO.

It would be the dumbest move to not continue with him at the helm.

He is their everything on offense next to Bwest.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                It's dumb to think anyone would replace Donovan Mcnabb IMO.

It would be the dumbest move to not continue with him at the helm.

He is their everything on offense next to Bwest.
                Aye. Why people are thinking he was taken there to replace McNabb is beyond me. He might replace him... if he gets hurt. They are in no way competing for the QB position because only a moron would take Vick over McNabb as a starting QB; especially with Vick's rust and McNabb's knowledge of their offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  He won't play over Mcnabb or even really get looked at much at the qb position but I HATE the idea. Yeah the clubhouse is strong but the loss of Jim Johnson and losing Dawkins is already hard enough. I don't like having this kind of circus around the team.
                  I dont see why not, their backup got a look last year.

Comment

Yeah no way was he brought in to take the job over McNabb. Good backup option if McNabb does go down and Andy Reid is a good enough offensive mind he'll find some ways to get Vick touches. He's a dynamic athlete that can make big plays. They now have Jackson, Maklin and Vick that are absolutely explosive. Good pick up I think.

The media attention will be furious especially in the beginning, but guys like Reid and McNabb are veterans of all this. Dealing with the TO situation. I don't think that will effect the team a whole lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X