Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Could Have Any Car, What Would It Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
    I usually don't like Audi's but the Audi R8 is an exception. This is a car I'd want to have...

My dad's friend has one and I got to drive one for a day(In Germany), amazing cars

Comment

heres the REAL TALK:
      1) gas prices today are insane so all the V12's u guys are mentioning are a NO NO
      2) driving a v12 or a six figure car will probably help u close the deal with some fine gold diggin hoez but it also makes you a target for car jackers, kid nappers, haters etc
      3) the tax and insurance maintenance alone of a v12 or six figure car will put most of the forum in bankruptcy

so realistically id go for either a:
      Maserati quatro 80k
      pimp enough to get u fine hoez, but not too flashy to get u murdered or kidnapped or hated on in the blink of an eye
      comfort
      sporty
      fast

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        My dad's friend has one and I got to drive one for a day(In Germany), amazing cars
        R8 is PIMP!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          R8 is PIMP!
          Sure is, the one I drove was black, it was a real head turner, but if you go on the autobahn, you could see the fuel going down infront of ur eyes, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mile Kitic View Post
            the delorean...

Yeah I know it's the delorean.......but I want the fully loaded one with flux capacitor for time travel!

Comment

Sure is, the one I drove was black, it was a real head turner, but if you go on the autobahn, you could see the fuel going down infront of ur eyes, lol
              sick, hey how are the german honeys in germany? the ones i met who came to america were all TALL and BIG. and talked like arnold swartzegger

Comment

Wow that's sickkkkk!!! Did you go to the street in Germany where there's no maximum speed limit? That's where I would've taken it...

Comment

Working...
                X