Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most annoying things people do at your gym....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most annoying things people do at your gym....

I'll start.

1. People thinking sparring is a real fight and go out throwing wide ass hooks.

New kids who just start coming and think theyre the ****.

New kids who come in and think they are cool and do it just to say they box and feel tough not for the sport.

When i go to grab a drink and someone steals my heavybag.

When kids that suck try telling em what to do like they dont suck.

When im suppose to spar and the other kid "forgets his mouthpiece" so he doesnt have to spar.

just a couple lol.

Comment

oh and i forgot one lol. When people train with mad small gloves so they look good when they hit the bad and ****.

Comment

kids who cant concentrate when hitting the heavy bag and are constantly looking around to see if anyones watching them, concentrating on making the bag shake and make loud noises instead of snapping punches correctly.

kids who think just cause they got more experience and can get the better of you in the ring, theyre tougher than you in every aspect of life.

Comment

1. "Tough guys" who come into training after the weekend bragging about how they "banged out some ****" or got "proper wasted" saturday night. I just ignore em.

2. New guys who come in and dont listen to the coaches then wonder why they get told to leave!

3. People who interupt my training for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by Catmeat View Post
            1. "Tough guys" who come into training after the weekend bragging about how they "banged out some ****" or got "proper wasted" saturday night. I just ignore em.

2. New guys who come in and dont listen to the coaches then wonder why they get told to leave!

3. People who interupt my training for no reason
            tough guys and punk kids who think their tough. Smelly close talkers and posers.

Comment

this is a great thread...i could write a book...
              - talk non-stop during sparring
              - have tantrums and throw their gloves on the ground during sparring
              - follow me around like a puppy dog and asking serious questions like 'what's that black thing in your mouth'

Comment

Originally posted by markeeta View Post
                this is a great thread...i could write a book...
                - talk non-stop during sparring
                - have tantrums and throw their gloves on the ground during sparring
                - follow me around like a puppy dog and asking serious questions like 'what's that black thing in your mouth'
                Yea like when you touch a womens breast and it feels like a bag of sand....

you sound like a liar man like the 40 year old virgin movie. Who the fuk throws there gloves off in sparring? Ive never seen that happen. In the many gyms ive been to we wear laced gloves when sparring and you cant just rip them off lol. Also who talks non-stop during sparrin? What you talking about man?

Comment

- people who don't do **** all round then brag about not feeilng tired!

- new guys who hit one bag look around then hit another bag then look at the clock then hit another bag grrrrr

Comment

People that try to copy all of the exercises I am doing in the gym, and then pose smartass questions like, "Are you gonna do more, or are you done?".

Comment

Working...
                    X