Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well............

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      50 already fuked Floyd up once...Floyd hides behind twitter and his bodyguards lmfao:WORD: Just think you have to have bodycards because youre so hated and talk so much shlt and scared to get your ass fuked up.
      Meanwhile...real dudes like Bhop walk around solo not worried about nothing or nobody!
      Bernard Hopkins speaking on Floyd mayweather jr:

Hopkins: "Well Floyd had personal stuff to say about Rick Ross, too. He knows me, and he would never say anything to my face. Floyd ain’t no gangster like he thinks he is. I’m not a part of the Hip-hop world when it comes to a rapper. I’m a part of Hip-Hop when it comes to the streets. You can pull up my record. But I don’t back the ignorant days of my past and having to spend years in a 5 by 5 cell. I know how these dudes would really be if they weren’t surrounded by gold watches, diamonds, and all that. It means nothing to me, and I don’t have to play the buffoon like the system wants.

"If he wants to waste money in clubs, blow $40 million dollars and not pay his taxes, that’s on him. We have to think and be different. Warren Buffet and Bill Gates, you haven’t seen those guy’s houses. You haven’t seen Bill Gates with a million dollars sitting in stacks like some drug dealer. I don’t have a self-esteem problem, Floyd does. I’m 45; he’s like a young boy to me. I was schooled by old heads. So when I became an old head to the 20’s and early 30’s guys, when I speak they listen. Same why the rappers do with Jay-Z, I have that in the boxing world.

"It ain’t about how much money you got, but how much you can count 20, 30 years from now. Mike Tyson had $300 million dollars, and he got tricked out of it. Let’s see who’s ballin’ 15-20 years from now, when you need the money and can’t jump in the ring and make that money back. Because if the rumors are true, Floyd needs money now [laughs]. It’s not how much you got, but how much you keep. I would never flash my money.

"You’ll never catch me on MTV Cribs. Oh I’m sitting on 17,000 square feet, I got 6 acres. But I ain’t got to call the newspapers and tell them come to my house, and next thing you know someone runs up in there damn near trying to take the Kool Aid out my refrigerator…even though I don’t drink Kool Aid, heh. That’s the difference between me and Floyd and where the arrogance comes from.

"When Floyd saw me at the Fontainebleau in Miami , because I got a condo down there, the first thing he said to me “yo man you got to see my house!” Now I’m looking at this dude at like 2 in the morning, this young boy, saying first of all what do I care? Tell me about you r family, your daughter, your pops, but he wants to tell me I got to see his house like I’m a b***h! I ain’t one of your *****es, man. What are you talking about?! And lo and behold, I watch the 24/7 from the last fight, you seen it and I seen it, him sitting up there with Puffy showing it off. I’m not into that.

"Nobody has seen Jay-Z house, have they? Think about it. Look at the ignorance. Take this as a lesson dog, this is straight knowledge. I’m sitting pretty good. You never see anyone up in my house in Delaware unless they got helicopters. I take them to the condos in Philly and Miami, and they desperately been trying to get to the main house for the last 10 years. They know it’s nice, HBO is like “people got to see it Bernard, see your business savvy, etc.” I say nah, [because] then they won’t want to give me any more checks! I know human nature. Noooo, the less they see the better I’m off.

"That’s a street thing, if I was drug dealer why would I go out and buy a brand new car and draw attention on my block? No, I want them to think I’m doing bad. You take the streets and take into corporate America, and that’s why you have rappers that don’t have to sell coke no more. Corporate America is the new drug game. If you still out there trying to hustle on the block you’re a fool."

Comment

Don't think that real but ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          50 already fuked Floyd up once...Floyd hides behind twitter and his bodyguards lmfao:WORD: Just think you have to have bodycards because youre so hated and talk so much shlt and scared to get your ass fuked up.
          Meanwhile...real dudes like Bhop walk around solo not worried about nothing or nobody!
          James prince got mayque.erweather shook as fuk

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          So Floyd is admitting he can't read a page
          You saw the way his illiterateas.s wrote that letter to the lv sheriff's dept when he was in segregation. ...

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Floyd should be focused on his camp right now and have no contact with the outside world.

Gonna be the hardest night of his career come September 13.

But damn, short of posting a video of Floyd's ex sucking his d***, I dont know how 50 comes back from that.
          Floyd beat his bm in front of his kids then threatened to beat them when they went for help.....floyd done lost already

Comment

Floyd doesn't want beef with 50

50 is respected by other rappers cuz he actually does street ****. Floyd should just pretend he never saw the video

Comment

If it's real. Burn baby burn

Comment

I just hope it escalates to the point where 50 admits to Floyd he gave Ms. Jackson that magic stick while he was locked up.

Comment

These are two grown men.
                  Who are almost 40.....
                  ....acting like children.
                  SMDH

If Floyd actually responds, he's only validating 50's request.

Comment

People have to realize that 50 built his career on beef. He's a natural instigator. He's been trying to bait Floyd for months. Floyd would be smart to continue ignoring him and keep winning. That's the only way to get the best of him.

Comment

Can someone fill me in? What aspect of the relationship between 50 and his son makes this so offensive? I know little about him or his son.

Comment

Working...
                      X