No announcement yet.

Who is Wilder next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Probably a lot more than he would if he lost. He's got an "0" and KOs right now.
    yeah but I'm sure he could step up and fight someone with a heart beat, seriously, when u look at someones resume and the best name they have is a past it Audley, that's worrying.

Comment

Amir Mansour

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
        I feel Wilder-Fury is not going to happen. Wilder needs to fight a good fighter.
        They have to troll the bars looking for some tough drunk with a big mouth

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Someone like Kevin Johnson or Dom Guinn would be a good opponent - a guy who's defensively proficient and will make Wilder work for the KO

terrific mentions. dominick guinn will go rounds with wilder. he might even hit hiim on the chin with a couple of heavy shots. johnson's also a good name to go rounds. wilder still needs to learn how to box more professionally. a short fight won't help him at all anymore.

those are two guys that i'd try to get for wilder if he were under my control.

if i weren't concerned with wilder's future, and wanted to match him for one exciting/fun fight, it would be fury. the built up would be perfect, and the fight would end with a huge guy falling like a tree.

Comment

If he wont fight Fury or Chisora he needs to fight somebody like Banks, Scott, Adamek, or Povetkin. If thats too much too soon then he ATLEAST needs to step up too Gunn, Mitchell, or Wach level because its getting ridiculous

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Lets have a look shall we

Boxrec rankings, someone from 50-100 with a bit of a name...

Michael Grant?

Perfect.
              I havent seen Grant lately but if he's the same fighter he was against Adamek that's a huge step up for Wilder. I wouldnt even mind that fight compared to these guys he's been fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                terrific mentions. dominick guinn will go rounds with wilder. he might even hit hiim on the chin with a couple of heavy shots. johnson's also a good name to go rounds. wilder still needs to learn how to box more professionally. a short fight won't help him at all anymore.

those are two guys that i'd try to get for wilder if he were under my control.

if i weren't concerned with wilder's future, and wanted to match him for one exciting/fun fight, it would be fury. the built up would be perfect, and the fight would end with a huge guy falling like a tree.
                I'm cautiously optimistic that Wilder's team will move him along against the right opponents rather than putting him in over his head or keeping with the status quo.

I'm skeptical of Wilder's adviser Al Haymon though. Al Haymon kept Chris Arreola on the sidelines for months and months waiting for the WBC eliminator against Stiverne rather than have his fighter stay active and sharp. I'm hoping Haymon doesn't do the same thing with Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
                  Oleg Maskaev

You heard it here first
                  He was originally in talks for earlier this year... that's why he came back I think.

Honestly with Wilder... you never know. Pick somebody ranked low, old and probably coming off fa long layover... and it's probably them

Comment

Working...
                  X