No announcement yet.

Obama should not give public opinions on controversial topics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Queef View Post
    This ass clown joseph3552 something gave me red K because I made this thread. The racist piece of crap is attacking me for saying a highly public official shouldn't get involved in controversial cases.
    Green k, my brother. Great post. Don't let that ghetto bum get you down! Keep preaching!

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
      Why didn't he comment on the Shawn Tyson case then? Black guy killing two white British tourists. In Florida too, I believe.
      I remember that case, they took a wrong turn while looking for a diner after a night out.

Obama refused to even offer condolences or reply to the family's letters.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        This is the first I'm hearing about this case, as well.
        It was a big case and the victims families even sent Obama letters.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013
          Obama never said anything about the murder of Marley Lion, a 17 year old white boy who was killed by 3 men, all of whom are close to age 30.

The national media ignored this story.

http://mountpleasant-sc.patch.com/gr...ey-lion-murder
          Probably because they immediately search, found and convicted all those involved. They even convicted someone who wasn't directly involved.

Two different situations that have nothing in common(other that both being 17 years old).
          Last edited by Khalid X; 07-18-2013, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
            It was a big case and the victims families even sent Obama letters.

i've never heard of it, and though i'm a busy guy i'd say i've probably got less on my plate than the president of the world's most influential nation.

Comment

Didnt he help fund the justice for trayvon BS rallies

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i've never heard of it, and though i'm a busy guy i'd say i've probably got less on my plate than the president of the world's most influential nation.
                In those instances, the killer was immediately brought to justice, so why would there be a need to speak on it. These guys are just trolling and posting nonsense.

Comment

Obama is a closet racist, who frankly was only elected President because he was black.

He's so butt hurt he even sent a bust of Winston Churchill back to the Brits that had been in the White House. He did this because the Brits starched the Kenyans hundreds of years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X