Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance of Adrien Broner fighting Floyd next if he is victourous?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance of Adrien Broner fighting Floyd next if he is victourous?

If u look at it whether he wants to or not Adrien Broner is in the perfect position to get an Floyd Mayeather fight. He's fighting at 147 now in June, Floyd fights opponents comin off of hot winning performances and Floyd plans to fight in September!
    Adrien Broner said the only person who can beat him is Adrien Broner, where here is Floyd Joy and he has your green belt that you like the WBC!

Broner can't beat Floyd

Comment

could happen. Broner lacks any ethical or moral standards. he could betray Cherrypicker. a guy that eats stripper puss.y is capable of anything

Comment

No way the'll ever fight ,broner is goin to fight the winner of the 140 tourney in the near future on a big ppv card wait and see.

Comment

I predict this to be Floyd's last fight, him and Broner are friends.. he'll throw the fight in a particular round, he'll make $300 million with strategic gambling and pass the torch to Broner. It won't really effect his legacy because people will say that age finally caught up with him. You heard it here first.

Comment

Broner hasnt earned his shot but id love to see Floyd take his embarrasing son to school.

Inside and outside the ring. Floyd still has every advantage

Wish he would 'forget' to pick him up again afterwards. But i think Broner kisses Floyds ass too much to be sent away willingly.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

this would be like Vitali fighting Wlad...will never happen...you know Broner is now Floyds little bro...didnt you hear this? he said it like 1000 times the last few months...

Comment

Like someone already stated, it would be in Floyds last fight if it ever happens. Max Kellerman said since Pacquiao lost people ask him when is Floyd going to fight Broner more than anyone else. You all can say who has he beat and this and that, but it doesn't change the fact a lot of people want to see this fight happen right now. Just imagine how much in demand it will be 2 years from now when Broner is ruling boxing and driving his haters out of their minds, because no one can even come close to beating him.

Comment

I hope this happens before he moves up and fights Canelo, I'd like to see it happen around this time next year after Broner has beaten Paulie, and made at least one credible defense. But, like the Ward-Hopkins fight I very much doubt this happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X