No announcement yet.

Broner moves up to 140.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner moves up to 140.....

Broner moves up to 140, who will he realistically fight?

Erik Morales

Comment

An elderly woman!

Comment

Who knows, but we can safely say it won't be Lucas Matthysse.

Comment

Matthysse is the only option

Peterson - "Like a brother to me"

Garcia - "Like family"

Khan - moving up

Khabib - Top Rank

Rios - Top Rank

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Matthysse is the only option

Peterson - "Like a brother to me"

Garcia - "Like family"

Khan - moving up

Khabib - Top Rank

Rios - Top Rank
            I'm not too sure Broner would get anywhere near Matthysse. In fact he'd probably end one of his so called friendships to fight them before he would step in the ring with Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              I'm not too sure Broner would get anywhere near Matthysse. In fact he'd probably end one of his so called friendships to fight them before he would step in the ring with Lucas.
              Depends on where Matthysse is in a year or two. That's why it's difficult to predict what Broner will do at 140. It's guessing at what a division will look like in 1-2 years.

Will Schaefer give Matthysse a chance at Garcia or will he fight Peterson for the IBF? Or will he just be an undercard circus act and matched up with guys like Maidana, Soto Karrass, etc.?

If Broner vs. Matthysse makes financial sense it will get done. But the only way that happens is if Lucas cleans out 140 and gains a following.

Comment

He'll beat the winner of burns v Vasquez then there's nothing left at 135. Gbp have a few big names at 140: khan, Garcia, mattehysse, maidana, Peterson. Any of these would be good match ups- personally I'd like to see him vs khan to see how he deals with him as he's also very fast, I'd also like to see a fight with Garcia - what a great build up that would be, angel Garcia and broner per fight would be priceless! Only problem I see there is what would them ****ing Watson twins do- cos when either of these two fight, they are right behind them doing their proxy bad boy cheerleading ' you da man'

Comment

Any of them-old ladies included.

Comment

GG, Matthysse, they aren't built like that. They can fight a bit, but they aren't built like some of you clowns make them out to be. FOH...

Comment

Working...
                    X