Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For ones I agree with Arum on this. "Floyd style is for blocking right hand fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    I have learned that if you wanna keep a conversation going with spoon, you have to 1) prepare for a TON of grammatical errors, and 2) keep it simple! putting more than one point together and then adding a question on top of that is a surefire way to fry what brain cells he has left.

just a bit advice Big D...
    Yeah I know. I just needed a break from work. So I figured clowning spoon23 for a few minutes would be fun!

Floyd Sr. is a liar except when telling floyd about southpaws.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-22-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Guys got to go. Enjoy my thread. Seems like you flowmos love having a pick-nick in here. Must be hitting a nerve again lol..

Take it easy kids. It's only Arum and Senior. Nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Guys got to go. Enjoy my thread. Seems like you flowmos love having a pick-nick in here. Must be hitting a nerve again lol..

so is pac on roids or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Guys got to go. Enjoy my thread. Seems like you flowmos love having a pick-nick in here. Must be hitting a nerve again lol..

Pacfan and hugh grant are already in line for their 4PM slurping so you have no where else to go. Its ok dude. We all know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            Ive tried to find the logic in the things that you've said here, and there is little to none to be found. I seriously doubt the capabilities of posters like you as far as intelligent debate goes. You're name calling is childish, an the way you duck posts that you can't respond to is weak. You don't even respond to the things that people on the other side of the issue are actually saying in favor of calling names and building up straw men.

Nobody has said that Mayweather is invincible or isn't able to be hit. People who disagree with you have actually conceded that southpaws are always more difficult for righthanders to deal with. Nobody disagrees with any if that. I and others disagree with the extent that you're taking it to as far as May and his ability to deal with southpaw fighters. You're being disingenuous about his ability to deal with lefthanders to further your Paq agenda. Judah didn't hurt May, Cotto's success with his jab has nothing to do with May's ability to deal with lefties, and Ortiz didn't land any "lethal" shots in his bout with Mayweather. Again, you make those silly arguments to support your May is scared if Paq agenda, then you get upset when people shoot that nonsense down with truth, logic, and common sense. Step it up my man.
            let's face it, clowns like spoon are here to stay because they create traffic for this site. we'll always have him around, unfortunately. the quality of the forum willfully slips another notch because trolls like him can bring in a couple of more cents. next week there will be another thread just like this one made by him or one of his alts and it will have just as many pages and the same posters bickering about how ******ed he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              let's face it, clowns like spoon are here to stay because they create traffic for this site. we'll always have him around, unfortunately. the quality of the forum willfully slips another notch because trolls like him can bring in a couple of more cents. next week there will be another thread just like this one made by him or one of his alts and it will have just as many pages and the same posters bickering about how ******ed he is.
              99% of them will be gone when Pac loses/retires.

Comment

• LOL

Some of you got Floyd love real bad, so bad you start to deny the plain truth even when it is staring you in the face.

Take the Floyd love goggles off!!!

I have not checked the stats, I don't need too but I'm sure that Floyd gets hit with the left hand more times than the right hand.

Prove me wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  LOL

Some of you got Floyd love real bad, so bad you start to deny the plain truth even when it is staring you in the face.

Take the Floyd love goggles off!!!

I have not checked the stats, I don't need too but I'm sure that Floyd gets hit with the left hand more times than the right hand.

Prove me wrong!
                  I checked. Floyd gets hit more with left jabs than any other punch. Then right uppercuts and hooks. But since you claim they don't count, I subtracted left jabs from the total. The resulting total was 75% right hands. You are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    I checked. Floyd gets hit more with left jabs than any other punch. Then right uppercuts and hooks. But since you claim they don't count, I subtracted left jabs from the total. The resulting total was 75% right hands. You are wrong.
                    Thanks for proving me right, like I said I don't even need to see the stats, it is a flaw I spotted in Floyd's game a long time ago.

Now with a southpaw rather than getting hit with a jab he gets hit with a straight left which is a much bigger punch and is even more vunerable to the right hook.

Comment

• Sr did say that though you butt hurt fan girls.

MeYou & Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X