Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever Wanna see Hopkins "Fight" again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever Wanna see Hopkins "Fight" again?

That was one of the most wretched performances in a while. One of, if not the most foul filled fight i've ever seen. Andrew Golota is shaking his head at how dirty Hopkins was.

He landed like 3 meaning punches all night along with the 178 butts and 793 holds not counted by compubox. Then thinks he won and doesnt grant an interview

Its time to go, bro
    Yes, More foul filled cheating please
    9.09%
    No, Time for the dirty old man to go
    57.58%
    Hopkins is 47, ultimate props no matter what he does
    33.33%

no. the punches he did land have no power at all.

Comment

I think he still beats Cleverly.

Comment

Hell Yes. Everyone is talking about Hopkins but you also have to look at the opponent. Dawson is not known at all for being in exciting fights and he didnt nothing to make this fight exciting.

I mean, I thought the Hopkins-Pascal fights were very exciting and I also think Hopkins-Bute would be along with a few other guys. I would love to see Hopkins-Froch

Comment

He'd still beat just about everybody else so.......

To answer your question; I wouldn't want to see it but I'd probably somehow end up watching it anyways.

Comment

I really don't. He was only competitive tonight because he constantly cheated. If that's how a guy stays competitive, he should just retire.

Comment

It wasn't as dirty as his fight with Echols...

Bernard used every trick in the book to try and pull it out but Dawson was a bad style matchup and couldn't be intimidated or taken out of his game...credit to Chad

Bernard knows he lost, which his probably why he didn't do the interview...I think he'll give Chad his props once its all said and done though...

Even at 47 Bernard can beat or at least give a lotta top fighters a bunch of headaches...he doesn't really have anything else to probe...he could bow out but knowing him he's stubborn...hope he doesn't end up hurting himself...

Comment

No thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I really don't. He was only competitive tonight because he constantly cheated. If that's how a guy stays competitive, he should just retire.
                  this exactly. the man has nothing else to prove imo, fighting the way he did tonight and racking up another L, there's no need for it.

Comment

Nah, I'll pass not trying to watch another boring dirty foulfest by hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                    X