• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Hes your worse nightmare

_________

Comment

Originally posted by rockin' View Post
      just enough to tell a douchebag when i see one. Why dont you go spew your garbage on another web site......rockin'
      then how come your always in my thread yo are a fan of the dog .you love the dog but the dog does not love you

Comment

Originally posted by the dogs puppy View Post
        then how come your always in my thread yo are a fan of the dog .you love the dog but the dog does not love you
        Just trying to clean up the garbage on the boxing scene abit. By your posts I can see that you will be a valued member of this community........Rockin'

Comment

i am the best everybody

Comment

Awww another troll trying to get a thread with views by putting my name in the title. ZZZZZZZZ you must lead a boring life.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
              Awww another troll trying to get a thread with views by putting my name in the title. ZZZZZZZZ you must lead a boring life.
              you had to come on to a male forum to get attntion because even if you had a sign on your head saying free head no man would try lol

Comment

slut of the year

Comment

you had to come on to a male forum to get attntion because even if you had a sign on your head saying free head no man would try lol
                  Ummm no, not really. I came on a forum full of men, because unfortunately for me, there are no all female sports forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
                    Ummm no, not really. I came on a forum full of men, because unfortunately for me, there are no all female sports forums.
                    wonder why ?

Comment

wonder why ?
                      Not quite sure, get your vag out and start one ...

Comment

Working...
                      X