No announcement yet.

GGG'S UNDERSIZED GLOVES AND SUSPICIOUS HANDWRAPS-TravisGotti Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG'S UNDERSIZED GLOVES AND SUSPICIOUS HANDWRAPS-TravisGotti Boxing

i know, it's kinda long but is funny to watch, this is the same guy that accused KOvalev of loaded wraps too

Apparently this dude Travis Gotti makes 2 grand a month of his youtube videos,

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Apparently this dude Travis Gotti makes 2 grand a month of his youtube videos,
      really? watch his kovalev video, is hilarious. i'm still watching this one. in 5 mins the video turned into a "GGG is ducking ward" video just like a NSB thread

Comment

Dude is either ******ed, or simply trying to milk those viewers counts by uploading ******ed ****

Comment

Canelo can put metal plates in his gloves and still won't KO GGG.

Comment

i'm still watching the video he spoke like 4 or 5 mins about the gloves and the wraps and the rest is about GGG "ducking" canelo, ward, jacobs etc the guy is a moron

Comment

Loaded gloves are old as boxing itself.

Recent scandals involving such tactics are still fresh in our minds.

Kovalev does something I find sketchy...

After he is wrapped and gloved up,he gets down on his knuckles and does push ups on the pavement....compressing the padding...tape and wraps.

Ward's camp better be on the lookout for that one.

As for GGG's gloves..

Name a MW with gloves small as Golovkins...
              Hell...
              Name a Jr MW.

You can't..

Just google images and see for yourself.Travis Gotti didn't photoshop the pictures you will see.

Maybe that's why he won't fight guys with PULL..somebody with demands of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i'm still watching the video he spoke like 4 or 5 mins about the gloves and the wraps and the rest is about GGG "ducking" canelo, ward, jacobs etc the guy is a moron
                Does GGG wear small gloves?

Yes or no.

Comment

Never realized the wraps had no signature from the commission. Uh oh!

And the gloves do look smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Loaded gloves are old as boxing itself.

Recent scandals involving such tactics are still fresh in our minds.

Kovalev does something I find sketchy...

After he is wrapped and gloved up,he gets down on his knuckles and does push ups on the pavement....compressing the padding...tape and wraps.

Ward's camp better be on the lookout for that one.

As for GGG's gloves..

Name a MW with gloves small as Golovkins...
                    Hell...
                    Name a Jr MW.

You can't..

Just google images and see for yourself.Travis Gotti didn't photoshop the pictures you will see.

Maybe that's why he won't fight guys with PULL..somebody with demands of their own.
                    Interesting. I'm really into boxing gloves and I've never suspected Golovkin's gloves because his technique looks to be enough to do the things he's doing. But, if someone has sufficient evidence, I'm not going to shut my eyes to it either. Was going to skip the vid but I'll give it a watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X