Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of the Current Active Fighters, Who is a LOCK for the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Bradley, Wlad and Roman are the only sure bets.
    Donaire for sure

Comment

Tim Bradley man......out of all the Welterweights in the world beside the sure HOF of FMJ and Pac he is the only one who keeps on blabbering about getting inside the Halls.

"Hall of fame man........with Pacquiao in my resume already Marquez would be my ticket to get at that shot, and the prize money would just be the cherry on that cake." And many more with Elite fighters such as Vargas, Undefeated Devon Alexander, Undefeated Lamont Peterson.

Besides Pacquiao, Bradley is my favorite fighter man, humble and has a heart of a champion. Bradley is a REAL champion man, overcoming so many obstacles on the way in.

Comment

If you look at who is actually in the Hall of Fame, you'll see it's not the very best of the best.

It's whomever guys like Dan Rafael choose to vote for. If the question was who should get in the hall of fame, I would only pick Manny and Klitschko, but as for who will, I think somewhere between 10-15 active fighters have already done enough.

It's not a very selective process.

Comment

Wlad, Cotto, Pac and probably Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            Of course, Manny Pacquiao will get in without a doubt. I'm not saying Marquez or Hopkins since, despite what they say, neither has fought since '14 and I honestly don't think they're going to come back.

Ward needs the Kovalev win in my opinion.

Kovalev needs the Ward win and other credible wins as well.

Golovkin obviously needs more on the resume.

I would say Donaire gets in.

Roman Gonzalez probably already gets in as well- 4-division champion with some names on his ledger- Cuadras being one of the better names.

I don't see Rigo in just yet. He's got more to prove yet. I hope he does so.

Too early for Crawford.

Too early for Canelo.

Cotto, I think, is borderline. He fought lots of great fighters, but how many did he actually beat is the question for me on that one.

Wladimir of course, will get in and rightfully so.

Stevenson may, but I don't know. I think he needs Ward or Kovalev to get in.

Salido may but I really can't be sure. I think it's very close.

Any thoughts?
            OMG....Cuadras is the less accomplished out of all his other credible wins lol! unbelievable really....you guys........nevermind....you would think the P4P thats put on more weight than anyother guy not named Ward who's been lineal and #1.- #2. across four weights would be first to be mentioned....close to ten years no losses fighting at the elite level 46-0 no breaks.

Comment

Wlad, Pac, Cotto (id say borderline, but with the IBHOF standards he is a lock), Gonzalez. If Hopkins has one more bout then him aswell.

Bradley will probably get in, but i never really saw him as a HoF type fighter. What achievements does he really have? Some good wins no doubt but nothing that really rings out.

Comment

Ricky burns, Carl frampton, degale, froch, Kell brook, joshua

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Of course, Manny Pacquiao will get in without a doubt. I'm not saying Marquez or Hopkins since, despite what they say, neither has fought since '14 and I honestly don't think they're going to come back.

Ward needs the Kovalev win in my opinion.

Kovalev needs the Ward win and other credible wins as well.

Golovkin obviously needs more on the resume.

I would say Donaire gets in.

Roman Gonzalez probably already gets in as well- 4-division champion with some names on his ledger- Cuadras being one of the better names.

I don't see Rigo in just yet. He's got more to prove yet. I hope he does so.

Too early for Crawford.

Too early for Canelo.

Cotto, I think, is borderline. He fought lots of great fighters, but how many did he actually beat is the question for me on that one.

Wladimir of course, will get in and rightfully so.

Stevenson may, but I don't know. I think he needs Ward or Kovalev to get in.

Salido may but I really can't be sure. I think it's very close.

Any thoughts?
                  What about Denis Lebediev ,Jorge Linares or Povetkin if he beats Stiverene is eliminator and then became HW champ (he is olympic gold medalist too)

Comment

Tomasz Adamek is similar case to Cotto ,beated many decent names but lost with big name in Vitali K ,and he is former 2 devisions champ

Comment

As much as people may laugh at me Broner 4 division champ wins over Ponce Deleon and Demarco and a few former champs plus he's a better fighter than a few guys already in like Mcguigan and Gatti.

Comment

Working...
                      X