• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Porter vs Timothy Bradley

Make it happen

Timbo by easy UD

Comment

yeah one of the fights i really want to see and realistically could be made. Both underrated and a great style match up, for me shawn porter does enough to get the win, just.

Comment

My man Shawn gets the job done. It would be a close, action packed fight for sure. One of the best fights that can be made at 147.

Comment

No doubt. Bradley's not under contract with HBO, so TR should be pushing to get him fights with the Haymon side. Even Bradley vs Thurman or Spence would be awesome.

Comment

Bradley single handedly wipes out PBC ww division, itll never happen. Haymon knows smart business is not risking L's to Top Rank. Dont think we will ever see TR vs PBC match-ups because if we did TR fighters are just better and tougher.

Comment

Tim Bradley Jr. Is one of the more overrated fighters at welterweight thou Shawn Porter is a tough out he's not that good either
              TB is a tough out as well but was better at 140 in my honest opinion

Comment

i dunno how good this fight would be, could see a lot of smothering

Comment

Bradley wins in an action fight. Porter could win mainly since Bradley doesn't have the power to keep him off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                    Bradley wins in an action fight. Porter could win mainly since Bradley doesn't have the power to keep him off of him.
                    I have Porter winning that fight. Bradley would not be able to handle Porter's stamina and work rate. I see Porter outworking and overwhelming him in the later rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X