No announcement yet.

Andre Berto suspicious picture that proves testing is not good sometimes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto suspicious picture that proves testing is not good sometimes

I know some of you already seen this pic, from the Floyd fight preparation few months ago:

That picture shows proof of growth hormone and insuline use, if you pay attention to his belly. It's typical in professional bodybuilders that use those substances as well:

When you know that Berto had tested positive before, and now that he's "clean" he shows such obvious signs of PED use, and big muscles that are linked also to testosterone, what is your conclusion?

1) Testing is useless unless a real agency is doing it. USADA is not very good as I can see.
    2) Floyd had no problem in fighting a doper, after acussing Pacquiao of doping for several years.
    3) The fact that a fighter was never caught means nothing.

Damn I never saw that before, that HGH gut in full effect.

It's pretty obvious Haymon switched from VADA testing to USADA because it was easy for his black fighters to beat the tests.

Comment

jesus, he looks pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Damn I never saw that before, that HGH gut in full effect.

It's pretty obvious Haymon switched from VADA testing to USADA because it was easy for his black fighters to beat the tests.
        Why are you so race obsessed? Lol

Comment

Berto is a known drug abuser, but Floyd didn't care since his skills are so poor for it to matter.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Why are you so race obsessed? Lol
            VADA tested 2 fights for Haymon and 2 black guys tested positive.

USADA has tested hundreds of fights for him and only 1 Mexican tested positive.

You do the math.

Comment

Yeah I remember that. HGH will do that to you.

My friend takes HGH and he looks like he's pregnant lol.

I even showed him this picture before and he was like "oh hell yeah he's on"

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                I know some of you already seen this pic, from the Floyd fight preparation few months ago:

That picture shows proof of growth hormone and insuline use, if you pay attention to his belly. It's typical in professional bodybuilders that use those substances as well:

When you know that Berto had tested positive before, and now that he's "clean" he shows such obvious signs of PED use, and big muscles that are linked also to testosterone, what is your conclusion?

1) Testing is useless unless a real agency is doing it. USADA is not very good as I can see.
                2) Floyd had no problem in fighting a doper, after acussing Pacquiao of doping for several years.
                3) The fact that a fighter was never caught means nothing.
                What about anthony joshua bro? He also has that same gut look

Comment

berto sucks even on the juice. thats so sad. lol

Comment

Nah, that's just gas. Dude's about to clear the room.

Comment

Working...
                    X