Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo offers Lara the fight for July 12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo offers Lara the fight for July 12?

Canelo just posted this on Instagram:

Mi siguiente pelea será el día 12 de julio en el MGM de las Vegas nevada... Tenemos varias opciones como rival, una de ellas y es la primera y es Lara... Ya se le ofreció y solo falta que acepte y deje de hablar tanta saludos a todos

I don't speak Spanish so if could someone could translate,thanks.

Would be a cracking fight if it happens. (Assuming Lara gets past Smith)

Doubt it, too quick of a turnaround from the Ishe Smith fight. Hope it's true though.

Comment

Michelle Rosado just said that.

Cool if it happens, I'd say only fight available worth PPV despite GBP's large JMW roster

Hopefully Ishe doesn't hurt Lara too bad, lol

Comment

My next fight will be on July 12 at the MGM in Vegas nevada ... We have several options as rival, and one of them is the first and Lara ... I was offered and accepted and we just need to stop much talk. greetings to all

Comment

Google translate:

My next fight will be on July 12 at the MGM in Vegas nevada ... We have several options as rival, and one of them is the first and Lara ... I was offered and accepted and we just need to stop talk so greetings to all

Comment

Is there any way Lara can dump the Ishe fight and go straight to Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
              Doubt it, too quick of a turnaround from the Ishe Smith fight. Hope it's true though.
              Advantage team Canelo
              They know Lara wants it and can make it on their terms

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                Google translate:

My next fight will be on July 12 at the MGM in Vegas nevada ... We have several options as rival, and one of them is the first and Lara ... I was offered and accepted and we just need to stop talk so greetings to all
                bad translate this part... canelo said that the fight is allready offer to lara and he wants to acept the offer and stor talking

Comment

Lara's getting folded for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    Google translate:

So they go from July 26 to 12 to undercut HBO, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X