No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Believes in His Size, Power Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Believes in His Size, Power Against Mayweather

WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs) believes his size and power will play a significant roles in the outcome of Saturday's fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

I have to say, as dry as episode 3 of the Mayweather Cotto 24/7 was, something stood out for me...

Cotto looked in amazing shape. He was so chiseled, he looked like a machine. I think the science that this Cuban coach brings to the game has taken Cotto's conditioning to the next level.

Will it be enough to overcome Mayweather? That remains to be seen. Cotto has never been the hardest to hit, nor has the fastest hands, but what he does he does very well. He's going to need his left hand to discover a bit more form in this fight than previously, but I'm sure that's something Pedro Diaz is working on.

Comment

LOOOL @ Cotto!

Comment

my boy Cotto is gonna sling Floyd around like a rag doll

Comment

Mayweather will knock the **** out of Punk ass Cotto

Comment

Although itd be nice to see Cotto be the seek and destroy type of fighter he was at 140, i think itd be a big mistake to overlook floyds strentg and power.

He was careless against Manny in that regard and he paid the price.

Comment

all it will do is make him even slower and easier to hit
              you don't look for big shots against Floyd
              size only counts for his opponents if they have some speed to go with it
              Cotto has no deadly punching power at JMW, he didn't have it at WW
              Cotto will be a human heavybag in this fight

Comment

cotto does have a point of his own changes but everybody that has fought mayweather said that they could'nt believe how strong he was in the fight. mosley threw cheato around and mayweather threw mosley around. so its going to be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

His plan is to be up in Floyd's face the whole fight and go to the body

Comment

This is going to be a shocking one sided beatdown.
                    Cotto will be ripping shots busting up Floyd.
                    The shell will be broken and its contents bruised.

Comment

Working...
                    X