• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    lol...shane does have those gay eyes
    not to mention he is married to that Chinese dude Jim

Comment

I wouldnt like to fight a gay though, if I know that he's gay prior to the fight and he start bleeding, I would quit the fight or fake an injury

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHeavyHitz View Post
        I dunno, but the first thing that came to mind was, imagine those who've lost, or worse, get knocked out by a gay ngga.
        And....?

I got worked over by a crew once, and the ringleader was wearing a fooking cravate!! I'm quite a hard ****, but a gay (possibly) had a part in me getting a right hiding. Such is life.

And don't ever forget, you're not gay if you give!!

Comment

Wasnt there an article about David Haye claiming he's had sex with over 1000 women and over 20 men??

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
            Juan Manuel Marquez.....
            Yeah, he's gay but he's one heck of a fighter...he even looks more like a straight guy when he fights than friggin' Gayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              Wasnt there an article about David Haye claiming he's had sex with over 1000 women and over 20 men??
              he's bisexual, he ain't gay...just "exploring".

Comment

was that haye rumor true?

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHeavyHitz View Post
                  I dunno, but the first thing that came to mind was, imagine those who've lost, or worse, get knocked out by a gay ngga.
                  Take a trip to Long Beach during the Pride festival, you will literally meet hundreds of gay dudes that would knock you head off.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                    Take a trip to Long Beach during the Pride festival, you will literally meet hundreds of gay dudes that would knock you head off.
                    Like the Mexicans at the end of this video.

Comment

More gays should take up boxing. The chance of clinching and holding all night ...

Comment

Working...
                      X