• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    A state of mind.
    Apparently.

Comment

This debate is not one I really would like to get into on a message board, it never ends well, but one thing is for sure: It isn't helped by lies like the OP.

Comment

hey guys dont go iraq on me. im just telling her story. dunno know anything about abortion because i think this is just cruel. watever month she is i dont care but the fact that the baby was trying to live while the doctors where trying to kill it was just sad for me. the fact that the baby was fearing for his/her life was heartbreaking for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
          hey guys dont go iraq on me. im just telling her story. dunno know anything about abortion because i think this is just cruel. watever month she is i dont care but the fact that the baby was trying to live while the doctors where trying to kill it was just sad for me. the fact that the baby was fearing for his/her life was heartbreaking for me.
          So heartbreaking that you chose to publish it in a forum full of total strangers!! I'm glad you're no friend of mine

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
            So heartbreaking that you chose to publish it in a forum full of total strangers!! I'm glad you're no friend of mine
            Especially one in which has a poll up asking "Does it bother you to envision a large **** thrusting into a man's hairy butthole?".

Sounds like total bull**** to me, a doctors there to do his job. He's not going to stop an abortion, it's not his right to do so. Plus abortion at 6 months in is pretty much unheard of.

Comment

yeah sounds like bull**** to me too. well, all except the part about the chick making a selfish, last minute irrational and unhealthy decision because she can't keep the man. that part i can see a woman doing...

Comment

well sorry to disappoint u guys but i was just referring to what she told me. she lied to me or not i dont give a fuuck. all i care about is the child if it's going to have a good life

Comment

This story could easily be converted into a New york times best seller, heartbreaking stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffff, fap....

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    It would be just legal but highly unlikely. It would be considered a "late term" abortion (which is anything after 16 weeks) and is a rarity.
                    Radical pro-lifers would have you believe that it is common and even desirable among liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaison View Post
                      This story could easily be converted into a New york times best seller, heartbreaking stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffff, fap....
                      Your avy contains some Sammy Smiths Ale. Yum.

Radical pro-lifers would have you believe that it is common and even desirable among liberals.
                      Well of course. Why have minor non-invasive surgery when you can have a massive and dangerous operation?

Comment

Working...
                      X