No announcement yet.

Post embarassing stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post embarassing stories

I'll start (english isn't my mother tongue btw ...)
    One day , on my way home from school , i was in the metro and that day there were some rail problems and the train was stuck at the station for while ... So me the idiot that i am decided to stick my head out through the doors (they were opened )to see what was going on , and guess what , the doors closed on my head ... I was ok , but let's say i had a bit of a headache for the rest of the day...

I was running up the staris in fron of a HOT gurl and I fell... LOL. **** was embarrasing!

Comment

anyone else ?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
        I'll start (english isn't my mother tongue btw ...)
        One day , on my way home from school , i was in the metro and that day there were some rail problems and the train was stuck at the station for while ... So me the idiot that i am decided to stick my head out through the doors (they were opened )to see what was going on , and guess what , the doors closed on my head ... I was ok , but let's say i had a bit of a headache for the rest of the day...
        The following was from a time when I was in college. A friend and I were in some low scale department store when a fairly decent looking girl passed in front of us, but at a bit of a distance. I remarked something about her physique at which time she stopped dead in her tracks, looked slowly in my direction and leveled a stare that could have killed me instantly. I burst out laughing because I had been caught dead to rights making a comment that was inappropriate by the girl about whom I was making it. That was embarrassing, but very amusing.

Comment

Working...
        X