Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan - "You cry I make money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to stiop losing if he wants to get back at at haters. Stop getting koed, that will upset detractors

Comment

Getting KO or not he is laughing, and so would I too if am getting paid to be KO'ed.

Comment

Spence train coming to wipe the 147 division clean.

The hate does get to him...Danny Garcia's dad got to him.

underestimated then got decimated.

Comment

Hardly anyone "hates" you, they just find great amusement in how often and easily you get knocked out. Critics never care how rich you are, otherwise they wouldn't criticize you in the first place. Guys like he and Mayweather, bless their simple souls, don't seem to understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Chin aside I like to watch Khan fight. He's got heart and goes out on his shield. He puts it all on the line and almost always gives us a show. He may be delusional and "dumb" but when it's all said and done he's got balls and is a real warrior in the ring. Props. Haters gonna hate. We can say all the s hit we want but he's doing great financially, can take care of his family, and though he may lose inside the ring he never behaves in a shameful manner inside the ring. He's a warrior through and through.
            Simplest annswer really....khan may be getting KO'd but at least he puts himself in the position to do so....he has some decent boxing skills but in reality he's just a guy who comes to fight. There are plenty of champs out there who refuse to put themselves in anything like a challenge. I would rather see guys like this come in and get laid out trying than spend my money watching pandered fancies u'ding past primes and never weres.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              I know Amir BUT.....

Money cant buy a new chin

AND

We don't cry, we laugh at the various knockouts you've suffered.

No, he is right...
              You think you're laughing at him but you're just contributing to his pay package fight by fight the guy is loaded he doesn't need to carry on, he doesn't need Brook fight but If that happens he just further adds to the fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
                Look at all the racial abuse the lad gets unfairly and you expect him to put up with it all without saying anything back? The bottom line is he's worth about 30 million while the people who hate on him struggle to make ends meet...so who really is the bum here?? You cry and he makes money...fact.
                people dont abuse him cause of his race.. its cause of his biscuit chin

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
                  Look at all the racial abuse the lad gets unfairly and you expect him to put up with it all without saying anything back? The bottom line is he's worth about 30 million while the people who hate on him struggle to make ends meet...so who really is the bum here?? You cry and he makes money...fact.
                  TONS of fighters get more racial abuse than Khan.

Comment

He needs to stiop losing if he wants to get back at at haters. Stop getting koed, that will upset detractors
                    I like Khan, he runs his mouth at times but he's got heart. Despite his losses he's usually exciting to watch and is always in the fight until he gets caught. Isn't that what people want? Fighters that aren't afraid to put it on the line against tough completion.....

Comment

I don't like Khan. He is the biggest bragger in boxing. He always has an excuse for his many losses and poor performances. He is a sore loser. He never says anything nice about other boxers. He disrespects even the boxers who KOed him. He said Pacquiao and Mayweather are afraid of him. He said he would have KO Canelo if he was a few pounds larger. He has yet say a single kind word to Canelo but trashes him instead.If you like Khan then enjoy him. To each his own.

Comment

Working...
                      X