Official: Showtime Triple Header Championship Boxing RBR Thread 5/21/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Maybe not but close, neither as impressive or looked like Championship Material. They look like a Plate Of Food for the winner of Andrade vs Nelson lol
      Yeah. I think this division is Jrock and Andrade's. I think both would beat both Charlo brothers, would be nice if they did and met sometime later for the king at 154

Comment

• Comment

• J-Rock will get his shot soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Time for Trout to take care of business!
            I think Trout is already declining, possibly shot. He also sounds a bit punchdrunk to me, maybe i am wrong, but that's how I see it.

Comment

• Maybe it was me, but Jackson looked completely out of it, when Jermall hit him with the first punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post

These fools saying it was his eye. Naw, his eye came after he was rocked. Jackson even said when he got hit he turned to try to put his mouth piece back in. Who does that?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Don't think I've ever seen a fighter take a knockout loss so well.
                  His brother got knocked out last year, and took it the same way, very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    Wow judges scored it right!
                    Someone should tell JRock being mandatory doesn't mean **** when dealing with divas in this sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      Right, and Lara's straight left's are much more effective than anything Jackson has. Jermell needs to learn to set up his shots, he kept throwing the same punches. No faints, barely jabbing, no body work. He looked lost for most of the fight before he landed the home run shot.
                      I also thought the commentators perfectly critiqued Jermell's performance. Paulie kept pointing out his lack of feints, which would've made his job much easier. Jermell is lucky that Jackson doesn't have a solid chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X