Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUardians of the galaxy is a badass movie

GUardians of the galaxy is a badass movie

if you havent seen it I recommend it.

link make sure you ahve adblock installed (if your on boxingscene im pretty sure you do lol i kidd i kidd)

http://putlocker.tn/guardians-of-the-galaxy/

Awesome movie. What really surprised me is how funny it was, it had me cracking up at least once every 10 minutes.

Drax and the Racoon are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      GUardians of the galaxy is a badass movie

if you havent seen it I recommend it.

link make sure you ahve adblock installed (if your on boxingscene im pretty sure you do lol i kidd i kidd)

http://putlocker.tn/guardians-of-the-galaxy/
      Thanks for the tip, man.

I saw another movie on the news the other day - Casablanca. Any word on whether that's any good or not?

Comment

its got 90% scores from both the audience and the critics over there at rotten.

i agree. a lot of people thought this movie was gonna suck. Im just glad marvel is finally making movies about different groups and characters from the marvel universe.

so many characters with so many great story lines yet they keep on choosing to make the same old movies with the same characters.

this movie was a breath of fresh air. hope they make more movies about different marvel universe characters. there's so many of them.

no more xmen or avengers movies for awhile unless its the movie adaptation of xmen vs avengers:

read this comic online. they need to make this into a movie. would probably cost 1 billion dollars lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
          Thanks for the tip, man.

I saw another movie on the news the other day - Casablanca. Any word on whether that's any good or not?
          naw dont know looks like some movie some ****s will point to and act superior as if ones taste of movies is a reflection of ones intellect or lack thereof.

Comment

Standing Ovation at the movie theater I was at. Was genuinely a funny movie and suprisingly strong roles for Batista and Groot. Great great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Standing Ovation at the movie theater I was at. Was genuinely a funny movie and suprisingly strong roles for Batista and Groot. Great great movie.
              yea batista had a lot of funny lines in that movie. plus thanos was there.

Comment

Wait what, a standing ovation to a movie screen? . That's beyond ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  naw dont know looks like some movie some ****s will point to and act superior as if ones taste of movies is a reflection of ones intellect or lack thereof.
                  Oh, it wasn't a knock at the quality of the film, it was just the ancient element of the thread. This film was released four months ago now, ****.

Comment

Seriously, it was OKAY as a mainstream popcorn flick, but a standing ovation? Where did you go to see it - on the back of a special bus?

Comment

Working...
                    X