Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody else here not stand laugh track t.v shows?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Can anybody else here not stand laugh track t.v shows?

I really can't take it...... most the times they turn the track on, the shit isn't even funny.
    I can't stand how they use laugh tracks. I ruins shows. Also the fake cheering track when the star enters the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by justcuz View Post
      I genuinely laughed at a lot of these.

Fresh Prince is the outlier.
      Not sure how many if not all of Fresh Prince was filmed in front of live audiences. I can even recall a few episodes where at the end of the show Will running through the crowd/backstage during the end credits.

Comment

laugh tracks aren't the issue really. seinfeld and fresh prince use laugh trucks and they are both ATG shows. while shows like BBT and two and a half men are just generally unfunny. BBT overuses laugh tracks to distract the audience from their lazy, and incredibly mediocre writing.

Comment

speaking of good shows, the new season for trailer park boys is coming out this year.

Comment

How about Games of Thrones with a Laugh Track

Comment

Married with Children made the laugh track not matter, and that's why it's one of the GOATs.

Most the time it annoys me too much to keep watching.

Comment

They laugh for us.

Comment

I always thought that "filmed before a live audience" was fake and there is some person pushing a button that makes the same laughter sound.

Comment

Comment

I think That 70s Show has some laugh tracks, some filmed live. Good show

Comment

Working...
                      X