• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Thanks for the points Chief
            One of those gifs had to have gotten his ass banned.

Hey Chief don't count my posts against the homies bro. I don't need the points just enjoying the show.
            Last edited by SkillspayBills; 01-12-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post

I have seen a few of the gifs in this thread where I have said "Hmm I wonder who that is" But this is the ONLY one where now I am going to actively find out who she is and specifically where I can find the full video.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I have seen a few of the gifs in this thread where I have said "Hmm I wonder who that is" But this is the ONLY one where now I am going to actively find out who she is and specifically where I can find the full video.
                Well look no further fella, her her names Alexis Texas. I'm sure uve busted couple loads on her behalf .

Comment

Hey Chief don't count my posts against the homies bro. I don't need the points just enjoying the show.
                  I wont Skills mah homie. And a fine show it is turning out to be aint it.
                  Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                  Well look no further fella, her her names Alexis Texas. I'm sure uve busted couple loads on her behalf .
                  Your undisturbed booty streak has been paid James my good man. Outstanding job bruh.

Comment

I hope I didnt get mah homie banned . He put some serious work in today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                      Are you sure bro? My.......research did not find the vid in question.

Comment

Working...
                      X