Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      They are always complaining about flom0s, yet the bring him up in every thread. It's sad

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Once and a while I'll post in NSB about Floyd and Pac. I have honestly only watched about 4-5 fights.

Is the above post a joke?

So you admit that you only come here to post about Floyd and Manny yet you are criticizing Manny fans when they post about Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Is the above post a joke?

So you admit that you only come here to post about Floyd and Manny yet you are criticizing Manny fans when they post about Floyd?
        Yes it is actually a joke...

Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 10-02-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Yes it is actually a joke...
          Should I believe you? Actually it's not much of a joke because I noticed that all you do is complain about Manny yet you posted the above ("they come here and complain about Floyd ....") .

First you guys want Manny to tell you that he wants to take on Floyd. Manny tells the world that he wants to take on Floyd but all I read from you are complaints and you stating that Manny is not saying the truth.

Anyhow, you guys make me laugh. How can anyone take you guys seriously?

Comment

Should I believe you? Actually it's not much of a joke because I noticed that all you do is complain about Manny yet you posted the above ("they come here and complain about Floyd ....") .

First you guys want Manny to tell you that he wants to take on Floyd. Manny tells the world that he wants to take on Floyd but all I read from you are complaints and you stating that Manny is not saying the truth.

Anyhow, you guys make me laugh. How can anyone take you guys seriously?
            That's why skills sigged it...because it's funny. Don't believe me?? k.
            Take a look at my recent posts versus yours and ask yourself who posts more on the fighter they don't like?
            I went through the first 50 and the only comments on Pacquiao is....I think he isn't rated as high as marquez currently and he beats Lucas Mattysshe at 147.

NOW if I were to go to your posts....

WOW

In this thread alone you have..52 posts I have..15 I have twice as many posts as you, but you talk about the fighter you hate more then me, AND IM THE FAN OF HIM.

I really want you to FATHOM that okay?

I have MORE posts then you, but a BIGGER percentage of your posts are on a fighter that you DON'T like.

One more time?

YOU POST TOO MUCH ON A FIGHTER YOU DONT LIKE

Face it guy, you are a flom0

yea...

Comment

Just incredible ..... WESS please look in the mirror before you make comments like that .... you post more than all the names you mentioned combined! lol!
              Wess is a hardcore delusional fanboy he doesn't know he is the #1 Floyd lover in this site hehe! He definitely is in the most all time poster here next to Chowwakka lol

Combine our post and try to compared next to his, our posts will look miniscule lol.. Day in day out he rides Floyd. he never wavers.. He loves Floyd to death. I respect that. But these fanboys do act like puppets, don't know what there doing. It's like there in some sort of trance, like there totally being controlled or hypnotized even. They act so dumb and eat crow all day and still they come back for more. It's just bizzare lol..
              Last edited by Spoon23; 10-02-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                He's just another moron. Spoon, Davis and adp02 go into every Mayweather thread and start a circle jerk session.. It's the same ones day in and day out.

Hey Wess Follow in Chowwaka's ways he just raised his white Flag. He has given up hope for Floyd. He now knows how pathetic it is to believe Floyd's words. He has seen the light. He know that a compulsive liar and a conman will never change. That's my 50 cents or ask "Fifty" instead he knows whats up hehehehe!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 10-02-2012, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Hey Chowwakka, seems like your bouncing back I though you want to close down this thread. See you have some renewed vigor left in you. Way to go bro! Keep on trucking Floyd loves you hehehehe! You are a true soldier boy!

Don't waver on Floyd believe in him! He means well even if he is a flip flopper a liar and an ignoramus he still is genuine. somewhere in his thick exterior there a speck of truth a speck but some truth that some day he will fight Pac when he finds out his balls can't make babies anymore hehehe! Keep on trucking Chowwakka! Always have faith in a coward hehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by problem squad
                    dam this ish really is funded by top tank huh?? smdh....,
                    they took it down where money may was up ahead in votes like 80 percent!! lmao cant make their philipino idol look bad so they take it down brainwashed ppls
                    lol, this Floyd fanboys are now reaching.. They have no more ammo to defend their boy toy they have to blame Top Rank lol.. Desperation thy name is Floyd

Comment

• Promo:

Comment

Working...
                      X