Collapse
No announcement yet.

*I think maidana is a good fighter but one diRty MF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana has the backing of Golden Boy, so the refs will allow him to remain a dirty scum bag.

I seriously hate this guy. Always punching on the break, rabbit punching, punching at the back of the head, and he even tried to rub his head in Morales' swollen eye, repeatedly. The ref stopped this since it was SO obvious and crude. At least Bradley as some tact and subtlety, although I am not comparing Bradley to Maidana. Bradley may be a bit dirty with those head butts, but Maidana is on another level.

Personally, I don't think its funny, charming or an acceptable part of the game. Anyone who has stepped in a ring, will feel the same way. I view it as cheating, and I really hope Maidana faces a non shot opponent next. JMM should fight and expose this uneducated street rat.
    Last edited by SpitBalla; 04-10-2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      he has a life size 44 magnum revolver tattooed onto his stomach, did you expect him to fight clean??
      haha, yea it looks pretty bad ass. I like the new naked lady tattoos, lmao.

Maidana is a rough character.

Comment

The naked ladies make him look like the worst kind of white trash. It makes him look like some dumb redneck, obviously he isn't a redneck, but he sure as hell looks like a dunce.

And his twitter feed confrims this, Maidana really appears like one of the dumbest dudes in boxing. No personality, charisma, or intelligence.

Comment

I like Maidana and respect his style. He comes to fight. Not to dance, pot shot, or run. I especially liked the opening first round of his fight with Khan when Khan went to touch gloves and Maidana instead tried to take his head off! LOL.

Comment

He is a very dirty fighter. He headbutted Morales on his sore eye alot and hit alot of time after the ref said "break". He also hit Morales on the back of his head.

Comment

not a fan of him punching on the break

he's lucky the ref for Guerrero-Katsidis wasn't working the main event...his ass woulda got DQ'd by the 3rd...what a ****ty ref Mora is

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                he has a life size 44 magnum revolver tattooed onto his stomach, did you expect him to fight clean??
                lmao. bunch of fairies in this thread, not just wazaa.

Comment

Working...
                X