Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't funny that Matt Cassel led Patriots last year had as many losses as the Patriots do now?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      What have you Done for me lately????? BeliCHEAT hasn't done **** ... just hope you guys make it past the 1st round so we can pound you into the ground
      Peyton + Play Offs = Failure.

It's year in, year out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        Peyton + Play Offs = Failure.

It's year in, year out.
        well man ... we will have to see ... at least you're not as ignorant as that fukin Donkey's fan in the Chargers thread ... he is a ****** ... and he doesn't have the Nut Sack to actually bet me on our game next week

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
          well man ... we will have to see ... at least you're not as ignorant as that fukin Donkey's fan in the Chargers thread ... he is a ****** ... and he doesn't have the Nut Sack to actually bet me on our game next week
          Fuck the rest of the AFC.

Comment

• VIKINGS vs CARDINALS ....

Comment

• Raiders beat the Steelers, lol!

Comment

• Horrible game by the Vikes but E.J henderson's injury has ruined my week he is one of the nicest guys in the league comes back from a season ending injury last year and reports are he has broken his femur and he may not even play again, the guy just can't catch a break I feel sick

Comment

• Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                  Horrible game by the Vikes but E.J henderson's injury has ruined my week he is one of the nicest guys in the league comes back from a season ending injury last year and reports are he has broken his femur and he may not even play again, the guy just can't catch a break I feel sick
                  We all forgot how good the Cardinals are. The #3 team in the NFC IMO.

Comment

• Last night, the Cardinals looked like a team that could make another run at the Super Bowl.

Peterson.. 13 carries for 19 yards? Owned.

Comment

• Warner doesn't play around. Great win for the Cardinals!

Comment

Working...
                      X