No announcement yet.

Who Will Libs Defend in This Story?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Oh no doubt. Rick Astley is very alpha. I've just noticed a frightening number of black power advocates resemble Rick Astley in the purely physical sense. The whitest guys ever.

Probably related to TV brainwashing since the "kosher" fellows in Hollywood usually cast those actors as "shy feminine friendzone boy next door" types.
    as much as i appreciate your well-thought-out contributions on this matter, i created this thread with genuine interest about its title. unfortunately liberals can't watch the video in it's entirety for some reason or didn't read doe. i have to say i'm disappointed how this turned out. we can't sit here smoking cigars all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      as much as i appreciate your well-thought-out contributions on this matter, i created this thread with genuine interest about its title. unfortunately liberals can't watch the video in it's entirety for some reason or didn't read doe. i have to say i'm disappointed how this turned out. we can't sit here smoking cigars all day.
      Well I'm black and I despise gays as they are nasty, degenerate animals and I also despise blacks that partake in this stupid race-baiting movement being funded by a filthy piece of shyt named George Soros. Shaun King isn't even close to being fully black and yet he's one of the founders of that dumb movement and blacks all over the place are just eating it up.

There are blacks out there that see that movement for the fraud it is, but unfortunately there are a lot of them that don't.
      Last edited by BigNuts; 05-25-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        Well I'm black and I despise gays as they are nasty, degenerate animals and I also despise blacks that partake in this stupid race-baiting movement being funded by a filthy piece of shyt named George Soros. Shaun King isn't even close to being fully black and yet he's one of the founders of that dumb movement and blacks all over the place are just eating it up.

There are blacks out there that see that movement for the fraud it is, but unfortunately there are a lot of them that don't.
        thanks for your input, i figured as much from the entertaining sparring sessions between you and syf, you seem to have your head on straight regarding your people in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          thanks for your input, i figured as much from the entertaining sparring sessions between you and syf, you seem to have your head on straight regarding your people in this country.
          Yeah that guys a piece of shyt. He was in a sick way rationalizing black females animal-like behavior in a cemetery in a previous thread awhile back and when I called him out on it, he got super defensive and started saying I'm actually a white guy pretending to be black. That's what all of these worthless scum do. When level headed blacks with sense views don't match up with theirs, they start throwing insults and anything else they can think of. It happens all the time. Same when our best and brightest go to school and just want to learn and make something of their lives, there are always the worthless scum blacks like him keeping them down.

We don't need blacks with his victim mentality mindset in our race. They are worthless for the most part.

Comment

This is why it's so hard to take BLM seriously...

I couldn't imagine Malcolm x or mlk jr being so ghetto..

No one is gonna take you seriously if you act like a buffoon, no matter how right or correct your cause may be

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

No one is gonna take you seriously if you act like a buffoon, no matter how right or correct your cause may be
              Monkeys gonna monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Take James Manning aka Pastor Manning for example.

He sees the BLM for the race bating fraud that it is. He has a lot of videos calling out the blacks I'm describing (the ones that are never up to any good, lazy, running off from raising their children, always in jail, always raping and committing crime, teasing and bullying our best and brightest that want to go to school and graduate to move the hell away from them etc.) and these same type of blacks come out of the wood work to ridicule him... But if you notice in the comments, there are blacks (the ones that understand fully well what he is talking about) agree with him along with other non-blacks. The only ones that don't agree with him are the useless stereotypical blacks, the blacks that have an education, but are steady playing the race card and the whites that sympathize with these scum.

Yes, there are quite a few things I don't agree with him about and the way he delivers what he is trying to say can be hilarious at times, but if you really listen to him speak on certain subjects like the rampant crime, prison and abandonment of children within our race, you realize that he makes a lot of sense.

I and many other blacks commend Mr. Manning for speaking up. If only there were more like him.
                Last edited by BigNuts; 05-25-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                  Yeah that guys a piece of shyt. He was in a sick way rationalizing black females animal-like behavior in a cemetery in a previous thread awhile back and when I called him out on it, he got super defensive and started saying I'm actually a white guy pretending to be black. That's what all of these worthless scum do. When level headed blacks with sense views don't match up with theirs, they start throwing insults and anything else they can think of. It happens all the time. Same when our best and brightest go to school and just want to learn and make something of their lives, there are always the worthless scum blacks like him keeping them down.

We don't need blacks with his victim mentality mindset in our race. They are worthless for the most part.
                  Black people have all the tools to be succesful and they don't need the assistance from the white men, who is more than likely a liberal doing it to pat himself on the back. Develop your own schools (You already have quite a few) like the Jews have Yeshiva, and the Mormons have Bringham Young. Organize your own fraternities, (A lot of succesful black people wether in business or sports belonged to one of these fraternities in college)it's helps a whole lot with networking regarding jobs and connections. Start your own businesses, and hire your own who have their heads on their shoulders. The formula is simple, it just requires the support and cooperation of the community, and a common understanding that you need to help one another. Majority Black populated areas shouldn't have to be automatically called ghettos, they should be the equivalent of Chinatowns, Little Italy, Little Odessa (Brighton beach) etc... With their own businesses and their own property landlords. Obviously I'm simplifying a lot of it, but the bottom line is that I don't think I'm the only one in America who'd like to see black communities become succesful through their own doing.
                  Last edited by Enayze; 05-26-2016, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Black people have all the tools to be succesful and they don't need the assistance from the white men, who is more than likely a liberal doing it to pat himself on the back. Develop your own schools like the Jews have Yeshiva, and the Mormons have Bringham Young. Organize your own fraternities, (A lot of succesful black people wether in business or sports belonged to one of these fraternities in college)it's helps a whole lot with networking regarding jobs and connections. Start your own businesses, and hire your own who have their heads on their shoulders. The formula is simple, it just requires the support and cooperation of the community, and a common understanding that you need to help one another. Majority Black populated areas shouldn't have to be automatically called ghettos, they should be the equivalent of Chinatowns, Little Italy, Little Odessa (Brighton beach) etc... Obviously I'm simplifying a lot of it, but the bottom line is that I don't think I'm the only one in America who'd like to see black communities become succesful through their own doing.
                    EXACTLY. Other races in this country are thriving. Asian families come over without a pot to piss in and improve their lives by working their fingers to the bones day in and day out and hide their income under their mattresses, so when the time is right, they begin opening their own business (nail shops, beauty supplies, fish and chicken spots, laundry mats, you name it) all in the black community and they are thriving because blacks love to give their money away to non-black businesses and to spend it all on senseless shyt like rims, jordans or enormous down payments on decked out escalades all while living in run down crime ridden apartments.

Mexicans do whatever they have to do to get over here and they also work from the ground up by cutting lawns and cleaning hotel rooms for minimum wage and they live in a small house with 20 of their people all sleeping on the floor, but they make it work. They do all of this until they are about to buy a house, their own lawn equipment and their own vehicles with the cash out of their pocket.

With blacks, it's exactly the opposite. Always stealing from other blacks that worked hard to get what they have. It's sad driving in black neighborhoods and seeing bars on some of their windows. Always looking to spend what little money they have on dumb shyt instead of saving it up and planning for the future. Always quick to give their money to non-black businesses. Just terrible.

Back during the 1960's blacks had the right mindset. The black panthers came along and blacks began opening their own business and keeping money within the community. They were also good at nipping thieving criminals in the bud. Blacks need to get back to that mindset and build from there.

Blacks need some kind of spark to get going. It's not easy to do because we must first address the problems at hand, which many blacks do not want to do. Once a good portion of blacks come together and start acknowledging the flaws within our race, that is when the building process will begin.
                    Last edited by BigNuts; 05-26-2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

The main issue is this and I always say this.

There are approximately 5.6% of Asians in this country, yet they only make up 1.5% of the prison population.

Blacks are what? 13% of the population? And yet they make up 37.6% of the prison population.

Here are the statistics
                      https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics...nmate_race.jsp

There is something obviously wrong here. If Asians were the same population percentage of blacks in this country, they would make around 3.5% of the population.

Interesting, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X