No announcement yet.

GSW: Most Overrated Team of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    01 Lakers would beat any team in a 7 game series.

absolutely....that team was unfair...they wouldnt have lost to the sorry ass Sonics twice, i'll tell you that much

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      absolutely....that team was unfair...they wouldnt have lost to the sorry ass Sonics twice, i'll tell you that much
      I love these exaggerated claims on how the Bulls would dominate the Lakers.

It took them 6 games to beat Payton and Kemp with Karl coaching but they would sweep Kobe and Shaq with Phil coaching them.

FOH
      Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 05-25-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        LOL at those posters saying GSW is better than '96 Bulls just because they have the record

look where they are now, the deepest ditch no one can imagine
        You sure are going to look like a fool when they end up winning the series. 2 of the next 3 games are in Oakland.

Comment

I love these exaggerated claims on how the Bulls would dominate the Lakers.

It took them 6 games to beat Payton and Kemp with Karl coaching but they would sweep Kobe and Shaq with Phil coaching them.

FOH

right? people love revising history around these parts

Comment

They shouldn't even be in the playoffs. They lost 9 times in the regular season. They obviously suck.

Comment

Damn I missed all the good stuff ok riddle me this why were LA getting dicked hard the year before and the year after but supposedly the 01 Lakers were great? What was different in that year

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Damn I missed all the good stuff ok riddle me this why were LA getting dicked hard the year before and the year after but supposedly the 01 Lakers were great? What was different in that year
                Kobe became equally as dominant as Shaq in 2000-2001.

Kobe went from 22 ppg to 28 ppg.

Comment

Kobe became equally as dominant as Shaq in 2000-2001.

Kobe went from 22 ppg to 28 ppg.
                  And did kobe become less dominant the next year

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Lmao.. That sonics team kills sixers, and New Jersey

Bulls wouldnt have to go to game 7 with the ****ing jailblazers or need the refs help to stave off a team led by chris webber... ****ing chris webber taking you 7 games... GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Lmao.. That sonics team kills sixers, and New Jersey

Bulls wouldnt have to go to game 7 with the ****ing jailblazers or need the refs help to stave off a team led by chris webber... ****ing chris webber taking you 7 games... GTFO

Weber's Kings beat the Bulls in 6.. Make it look easy at times too

Comment

Working...
                      X