Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances of Canelo fighting Jermall/Jermell/J-Rock or Andrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
    He fought trout when many thought he wouldnt
    Trout also had Cotto on his resume. Now that Canelo wants to act like he's a PPV-only commodity, I can't imagine him facing a Charlo or Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Doesn't look like he's going up to 160. What's the chances of Canelo fighting one of the guys in the thread title next?

Who gives him the best fight?
      I heard he's moving back to 154 and gunning for Beefy and that WBO belt.

Comment

The Ginger is about to hide from the public for a couple more weeks and hope that people forget about his disgraceful ducking and then he will announce that he fights Cotto again in September. Oh yeah we all wanted to see that.

The big charlo brother would probably knock Canelo out.

Comment

That's if he can really make 154. Heard some UK guys on a podcast talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            The Ginger is about to hide from the public for a couple more weeks and hope that people forget about his disgraceful ducking and then he will announce that he fights Cotto again in September. Oh yeah we all wanted to see that.

The big charlo brother would probably knock Canelo out.
            Just like he knocked out an older/shop worn trout ?

Did he even knock down trout ?

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              I heard he's moving back to 154 and gunning for Beefy and that WBO belt.
              Can you imagine HBO trying to sell that as a PPV? lol. Smith is also the most unproven LMW titlist imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                Just like he knocked out an older/shop worn trout ?

Did he even knock down trout ?
                Trout didnt look shop worn. He actually looked pretty decent even though he clearly lost. Charlo beat him more convincingly than canelo did.

Comment

Even if it wasn't for the fact that Golden Boy is suing Al Haymon, I would think Golden Boy would not put any of those fights together. I'm not saying Canelo would definitely lose, but they are high risk, low reward fights.

If you're going to risk your cash cow, you might as well put him in with GGG, where he would make way more money than fighting any of there relitively unknown dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Can you imagine HBO trying to sell that as a PPV? lol. Smith is also the most unproven LMW titlist imo.
                    His next fight probably won't even be on PPV. I can't think of anyone I'd pay to see him fight besides GGG.

Comment

Andrade would humiliate Canelo...

Comment

Working...
                      X