Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team we just smacked about and embarrassed knocked us out of the FA Cup.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      agreed.

West Ham deserve his performances though because they took a shot with him. Most assists in europe last year but no takers but West Ham.

West Ham are a club genuinely on the up.
      If France take him to the Euro's (which they most certainly should), I don't know if West Ham can keep him. I fully expect him to star alongside Pogba and that will attract many.

He's in the final years of his prime and you'd have to imagine one of the rich clubs will come calling and offering Champions League football.

Hope he stays, but not sure it's likely.

Comment

• Who's favourite for player of the year in the Premier League at this stage?

I think Payet has been the best player, but Mahrez deserves it given he's also been excellent and league position.

Comment

• Where did Liverpool find this Sakho kid? The Thurlow Nunn Premier League?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Who's favourite for player of the year in the Premier League at this stage?

I think Payet has been the best player, but Mahrez deserves it given he's also been excellent and league position.
            Riyadh Mahrez for me.

Dele Alli running him close but Spurs will fade away badly.

Comment

• My boys Leicester campeones! Get fucked, Spurs.

Comment

• Has anyone else picked up on how woeful Dele Alli's first touch is yet?

Swear the ball just bounces off him in random directions.

Comment

• It's refreshing to see a forward who understands attack positioning and movement.

Ya just West Ham but Pato made us look like we can actually put together an attack again.

Probably wouldn't be a full season starter but the best option we have up top at the moment. I don't care about Costa.

Comment

• Ronaldo doing what Ronaldo does, Madrid deservedly snap Barca's unbeaten run.

Comment

• Welback and Iwobi. Let's stick with this please and never talk of that lumbering french **** ever again.

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      Has anyone else picked up on how woeful Dele Alli's first touch is yet?

Swear the ball just bounces off him in random directions.
                      No, just you.

Alli is ****ing class.

Comment

Working...
                      X