Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAXES. I am a U.S. Citizen living in Japan for over 10 years!! Why PAy US TAX???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I deduct my housing... But can't deduct the ~ 500 per month transportation fees. My tax guy said that is a dead bust.

I got all kinds of online training courses... Which I deduct.

My problem is filing 2 tax returns, 1 for Japan, the other for the U.S...
    get your ass on blackhatworld, sign up, get your post count to 15, ask how to set up a corporation in a tax haven place (ireland, bermuda, isla of man etc), someone will give you advice and resources on how to get it done and BOOM say bye bye to paying taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      get your ass on blackhatworld, sign up, get your post count to 15, ask how to set up a corporation in a tax haven place (ireland, bermuda, isla of man etc), someone will give you advice and resources on how to get it done and BOOM say bye bye to paying taxes.
      Will look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
        I feel for yeah, read an article on this on BBC few weeks ago,

BBC
        Exactly how I feel about it. Our founding Father's would be fighting a revolution again if they were alive today..

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
          I feel for yeah, read an article on this on BBC few weeks ago,

BBC
          That was a heartbreaking read. What a load of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            renounce your citizenship. then you don't have to pay anymore.

They need to change that law.. It is bull caca!

A few of my co workers have renounced...they had to do a lot of stuff.

401k, selling home in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              That was a heartbreaking read. What a load of shit.
              It pissed me off to read....because I can relate to so many parts of it.

If a person who has a green card.. Works abroad. They gotta pay Uncle San tax money too.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                i thought you didnt have to pay us taxes if youre out of the US for like 330 days or something
                Nope... I gotta pay for the rest of my life... U.S. Banks exert undue influence on international banking laws...

My frustration is this... I feel like a slave. I pay property TAX in the U.S., no problem... None. I pay tax when I buy things in the U.S. Fine... Only fair right..

But I want to believe my labor is mine. It is not. I got a name & a number social security number.

Btw.. If Floyd fought in Macau, for big money... He would still have to pay us Federal Tax, but if a Japanese fighter fought in Macao, he keeps his money... Except for the minor Chinese taxes. The Japanese government realizes his labor is his own.

So it makes no sense for Floyd to fight outside of the U.S. Ever. He has to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                  Great website... Thanks for it...

But most azz clown fox media tards think I should be happy to pay double tax...

Comment

All I want to SAY at the moment is: "Taxes" by & large should be EXPECTED by the Citizenship. 2) I am >interested< in becoming president one-of-these-days soon ("looks as if I am missing out this one"!) thus..."taxes" a important topic [I don't get it how taxes can go UP/ come DOWN....seem.."steady" the only thing that makes sense!] 3)your in Japan... ["Hello" to -Hero- Joe Koizumi please! : )] I was living in Brunei back in 85-86 (coach our Sport.....)/certainly YOU will not need to pay TAXES unless you come back to USA within 12 months...or some such rules!
                    John Wilkinson, in Connecticut Sec. & Founder of the UWBCAFO-I

Comment

War Eritrea!

Comment

Working...
                      X