No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Garcia HBO Canada price?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan vs Garcia HBO Canada price?

Right I have HBO Canada (in Canada on holiday) but it says it's a PPV on HBO Canada... So wondered the price?

That **** is PPV? Are you serious?

Even if it was 5.99$ I wouldnt pay for it out of principle...This isnt PPV material....Who wants to pay to see swift boy?

Comment

No man you are probably confused...
      Its on standard channel not on PPV anywhere in the world..
      put on the standard HBO it will be there...
      or in canada probably some other channel not sure.
      But its not PPV.

Comment

Yea just checked its on HBO canada 11 EST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
          That **** is PPV? Are you serious?

Even if it was 5.99$ I wouldnt pay for it out of principle...This isnt PPV material....Who wants to pay to see swift boy?
          Both Khan and Garcia are top level fighters in their prime.

If you don't understand why people want to see Khan-Garcia, then you're obviously not a real boxing fan. You're just a hateful rabid nationalist.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Both Khan and Garcia are top level fighters in their respective primes.

If you don't understand why people want to see Khan-Garcia, then you're obviously not a real boxing fan. You're just a hateful rabid nationalist.
            Why are you talking to me?

What do you know about Khan and Garcia? Last time I checked they didn't have prime elite Slavic blood pumping through them...so that certainly leaves them outside your area of expertise Canuck.

And no the fight is not PPV, proving my point that this is not PPV material Canuck.

And please refrain from ever replying to any of my posts, I have no interest in having any kind of conversation with you, Canuck.

Oh for you

Comment

What do you know about Khan and Garcia?
              - Khan is a very talented fighter. I've been following Amir's career since 2007, and watched all his fights since that time.
              - I saw Garcia fight when I was in Las Vegas in April 2009 and I was impressed with him.
              Last time I checked they didn't have prime elite Slavic blood pumping through them...
              Let's be honest here: if they were pure-blooded Ukrainians, they'd be among your favorites, wouldn't they?

Comment

Aah, that's cool then it just seemed to say contact a phone number for the PPV on HBO Canada at 11

Comment

Working...
                X