Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could hop in a time machine and attend one boxing match, what would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could hop in a time machine and attend one boxing match, what would it be?

I was thinking about all of the fights that were held in the in the past, a lot of great match ups involving great fighters & started imagining how it would have been to attend those fights. I was specifically thinking about the Rumble in the Jungle and the atmosphere of the bout. I was wondering what fight would you want to hop in a time machine and witness first hand if you had the chance to?

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    I was thinking about all of the fights that were held in the in the past, a lot of great match ups involving great fighters & started imagining how it would have been to attend those fights. I was specifically thinking about the Rumble in the Jungle and the atmosphere of the bout. I was wondering what fight would you want to hop in a time machine and witness first hand if you had the chance to?
    Zaire, ALI VS FOREMAN..... BACK HOME....

THE PROPHET IS GOING HOME TO THE THRONE....

Comment

It would have to be an Ali fight. And, I wouldn't care which one. Ali-Liston/Frazier/Foreman.

It's Ali man.

Comment

Probably where Pac was born. Like just be there seeing him like a baby KNOWING the phenomenon he would become yet no one would know at the moment. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. So if i could go back in time it would be that day when Manny was born.

Comment

Probably where Pac was born. Like just be there seeing him like a baby KNOWING the phenomenon he would become yet no one would know at the moment. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. So if i could go back in time it would be that day when Manny was born.

Comment

my first choice would be to go back to the fight that I fought with a lung infection. I'd just post pone the bout until the next month.

my second choice would be Hagler/Hearns, what a war!........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              It would have to be an Ali fight. And, I wouldn't care which one. Ali-Liston/Frazier/Foreman.

It's Ali man.
              Man I would've loved to see Ali in his prime. That dude was ****y as hell. I loved everything about Ali. Everything he stood for was real. I know Mayweather gets a lot of hate for his personality but Ali was much much much much more offensive. I could imagine Ali in this day and age, he would be soooo controversial.

Mayweathers persona is a mix of Jack Johnson, Ali and Ray Robinson.

Jack Johnson with the out of the ring flash in regards to material things.

Ali with the motor mouth brash attitude

Ray Robinson with the versatile boxing skill

I honestly don't get the hate that Mayweather receives, when he is retired we will all wish he was still fighting because it will be a while before we get a talent with the flash, ****iness and skill combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post

It's Ali man.
                Ali was a beast...I could imagine how he would've been with a tighter technical defense
                Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 03-31-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Jack Johnson fights???
                  Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 03-31-2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

I'd go back to the night that I fought with a lung infection. The ring doctor even recommended that I not fight that night. I'd just postpone it until the next month.

my 2nd choice would be Hagler/Hearns, what a war it was........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X